Inner wing required urgently..............

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Kevin B
BXpert

Inner wing required urgently..............

Post by Kevin B »

I am urgently looking for an inner wing (passenger side) for a BX TZD Estate. Realising that new panel are rare as hens teeth, I would be happy to cut a good s/h inner wing from a car thats being scrapped (any BX would do as long as its not got a bad infestation of tin worm in this area) as I also need the sheet metal work that supports the headlight.
My location is West Berkshire so it would be preferable if any potential donors are within say 100 miles, as I am more than happy to collect.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

I've got a who BX front thats due to go to scrap, the passenger side is in fairly decent fettle (i drove over the dirves side with the land rover :D ).

Bit of a drive up to here though. Just how much of it do you need?
demag
BXpert

Post by demag »

I noticed one on ebay last night can't remember what side though. AEP Direct in Glasgow.

Looks like they're emptying out all old Citroen stock.
Dave.

2004 C5 Exclusive Estate 2.2hdi automatic.
1990 Bx TGS automatic.
Kevin B
BXpert

Post by Kevin B »

Thanks for the offer Vanny, and many thanks to Demag. As I have now bought the inner wing via ebay.

That was a really good find, my thanks for bringing it to my attention, much appreciated. :D

I see this seller is also selling 5 complete rear hatchback boot body panel sections (another well known BX rot spot along the rear edge of the boot).
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

i could do with one of them for the trailer, but its far away and expensive, so i will patch it to death instead :D