BX SILVER F/O/S wing and also RED rear bumper

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mosheshimon

BX SILVER F/O/S wing and also RED rear bumper

Post by mosheshimon »

Does anyone have any advice on where I can obtain a cheap replacement F/O/S (driver's corner!) silver-painted undamaged BX wing? I'm also interested in an undamaged RED rear bumper for my other lovely BX. I live in London but I would be prepared to travel for them!
There's nothing on eBay - the only one there was scrapped as soon as it was listed!!!
Thanks in anticipation of any help/advice
MS
TB2
BXpert

Post by TB2 »

You're prepared to travel? What about a vacation in France? :?

This picture is about one week old, from the outside it looked very good I must say. No rust on the doors, just a small dent on one of the rear doors...

Too bad it's so far away (Mulhouse). Would that even be the right silver colour?
Carl

1989 TRD "Entreprise" Turbo Diesel
1989 16 Valve
---
Parts needed:
- One black leather headrest.
- FDV overhaul kit (95.669.034)
Please contact me through PN if you have any of this.
mosheshimon

Silver F/O/S BX wing - wanted!

Post by mosheshimon »

It sure looks good in the photo, but France is just a little bit too far to travel for a replacement wing! The colour is perfect though. If anybody reading this knows of a similar silver BX with parts up for grabs, PLEASE let us know! Thanks.
If I come across a black leather headrest I shall do the same.
Cheers!
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

It might be worth you giving those nice people down at Medway Citroen a ring, mate.

http://www.medwaycitroen.com/

They usually have a decent stock of body panels and bumpers, in a variety of colours! They are also members of this fine Club, so won't rip you off, pricewise! :wink:

Good luck,

Dave
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Try Edwards

Oak Lodge
Buckwyns, Billericay, Essex Tel: 01277 651486
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
artic-steel
BXpert

Re: BX SILVER F/O/S wing and also RED rear bumper

Post by artic-steel »

mosheshimon wrote:Does anyone have any advice on where I can obtain a cheap replacement F/O/S (driver's corner!) silver-painted undamaged BX wing? I'm also interested in an undamaged RED rear bumper for my other lovely BX. I live in London but I would be prepared to travel for them!
There's nothing on eBay - the only one there was scrapped as soon as it was listed!!!
Thanks in anticipation of any help/advice
MS
I've probably got one, i don't want my name mentioned on this forum, i live in North Wales, i could post it, i need to check it's ok