TXD Turbo boot badge

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
classicnut5
Confirmed BX'er

TXD Turbo boot badge

Post by classicnut5 »

This is obviously asking a lot but does anyone have a bright shiny TXD turbo boot badge please.It is peeing me off sommat chronic as the badge on the left side of the boot is as bright as a pin and the TXD Turbo one looks poitively shagged.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

You know rocking horses. And you know what I going to say!...

Someone else is after one too :wink:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
mountainmanUK

Re: TXD Turbo boot badge

Post by mountainmanUK »

classicnut5 wrote:This is obviously asking a lot but does anyone have a bright shiny TXD turbo boot badge please.It is peeing me off sommat chronic as the badge on the left side of the boot is as bright as a pin and the TXD Turbo one looks poitively shagged.
That's EXACTLY the same reason why I have been searching for a replacement TXD Turbo badge for months!!!!
Methinks a manufacturing fault somewhere down the line is to blame.....as it only seems to happen this badly with the TXD Turbo badges.....others weather well!

btw......I reckon that I've got "first dibs" on the first piece of "rocking horse poo" that gets discovered.........I got my 'request' in a good while ago!! :wink: :lol:

Dave
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Here's my original "badge request" thread! :wink:

http://bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php ... ght=#88923