Back light swap?

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Matt H
1K Away

Back light swap?

Post by Matt H »

Might sound a bit odd, but does anyone have a pair of the darker tinted rear light clusters they would consider swapping for a pair of the more 'Green' ones I currently have?

Would also consider buying a pair if nobody wants to swap...
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

You actually want to swop a fairly rare set of green tints for a fairly common set of smoked????? :shock:

How quick would you like them?
A spare set of greent tints for dads car is always welcome!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Matt H
1K Away

Post by Matt H »

Sure, why not... They might be rarer than the darker ones, but I don't think they look as good.

We can sort something out as soon as I get my car back. I should be down your way at some point anyway, which will be better than trusting anything to the royal mail.

I'm not in any rush, so probably in the next couple of months... sorry to be a bit vague.

Cheers,
Matt
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Fair do's.
I do agree actually, green tints look good on green cars, much as the UBER rare blue tint looks good on blue cars, but for darker colours smoked is probably the way to go.
My valver has smoked, the TD has red, and Phoenix has green, so at least they all have the right colour lenses!

Vagues fine mate, even when I'm being precise I'm still vague, I'll keep a set in stock with name on dude.
If I'm passing your way at some point I'll get in touch.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...