Good O/S TD Driveshaft Wanted

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Good O/S TD Driveshaft Wanted

Post by jonathan_dyane »

The long one, preferably somewhere Northernish :wink:

I don't have ABS.

Cheers,
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

Hmm, I have one, and although it was not making any noises the intermediate bearing is a bit sloppy. I can bring it to Coventry this very weekend if that's any use. It's done about 100,000 miles mind so you may be taking a chance with it. Yours for nothing but if you take it and dont use it I'd like it back at some point although (hopefully) not urgently. Let me know by 9.00 AM on Saturday so I know to bring it or not.
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

BX Bandit wrote:Hmm, I have one, and although it was not making any noises the intermediate bearing is a bit sloppy. I can bring it to Coventry this very weekend if that's any use. It's done about 100,000 miles mind so you may be taking a chance with it. Yours for nothing but if you take it and dont use it I'd like it back at some point although (hopefully) not urgently. Let me know by 9.00 AM on Saturday so I know to bring it or not.
Thanks very much for the kind offer, but alas I have a friend coming to see me this weekend which would tend to preclude a run down to Coventry (which is in any case still a good 250 mile round trip).

Cheers,
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski