FOR SALE SPARES/REPAIR 1997 (P) 1.4 ZX LEADER GREEN

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

This should be made a sticky!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
larrybee

FOR SALE SPARES/REPAIR 1997 (P) 1.4 ZX LEADER GREEN

Post by larrybee »

HI All

well Glad my Ad cheered you all up!!!! SORRY about the CAPS!!!!

If anyone is interested the car is

Located at Postcode NN10 8EN which is about 20 Minutes East of Junction 15 on the M1 near Northampton.

Price open to offers over £70

ALL THE BEST
TO Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :roll: :arrow: :idea:
M

Post by M »

stuart_hedges wrote:I'm glad you have such a good relationship with your todger, Marty. Now do you think we could maybe talk about something else?

Ooh! Kittens!
I have a fantastic relationship with my body, admittedly any kind or excersise only achieves jiggle, and my left hand has recently stopped speaking to me, but otherwise we get along fine and i have no qualms about getting my kit off, though this usually causes this sort of reaction:-

Larrybee - glad to see we havent frightened you away. At that price it should find a home - have you tried Frenchcarforum as well?
-Image[/img]
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Re: FOR SALE SPARES/REPAIR 1997 (P) 1.4 ZX LEADER GREEN

Post by docchevron »

larrybee wrote:HI All

well Glad my Ad cheered you all up!!!! SORRY about the CAPS!!!!
Mate, you should be proud! You're a bloody legend now!

At that price I'm sure someone will take the ZX off yer hands, not me though, I have enough tonnage in stock already, but good luck with it.
This thread has made me laugh more than anything else in the last twelve months at least, so I really hope the car lives on!
It's worth £70 for the laughter factor alone!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...