UNUSUAL ITEM ! OVER RIDER WITH INTEGRAL HEADLAMP JET WASH !

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
RxBX
Over 2k

UNUSUAL ITEM ! OVER RIDER WITH INTEGRAL HEADLAMP JET WASH !

Post by RxBX »

I've just come across an unusual item !

I don't know if this item is of interest to anyone if they want the front of their BX to be slightly different to most BX's !
As I've never seen them fitted to any BX on the UK roads.

Its a Phase 2 front bumper painted in red and the paint is flaking off and its got the Grey plastic is showing thro' so a quick stipple of Nitromors paint remover across the bumper should easily fetch all the paint off and then its ready for a repaint or just leave it Grey if your current cars bumper is unpainted !

The over riders are molded in a hard rubber and each one has two jet/nozzles which are molded into them. Each over rider (Two) are mounted to the bumper from the rear side of the bumper with what looks like three small setscrews. If you wanted just to mount these to your exiting bumper (To save the hassle cost of painting) just unscrew them off this bumper mark out and fit but there is also a need to cut a hole approx 20 mm dia. to let the water feed pipes thro'. I have NO further items with it i.e.pipes, tanks, pumps or switches with it so you would have to source that separately.

So PM me if your Interested with a reasonable offer and it could be yours It will need to be collected unless you just want the over riders without the bumper (But the price will still be the same) + postage @ cost.

Also check out my other posting for "BX's for SALE + Individual Parts (Garage Clear-out)" unless you've already done so.

Thanks. ^^ ^^
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

If memory serves, that's a scandinavian specification bumper.
this might be a signature