bx td tzd hurricane 1796cc for sale still got tax and mot.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Easy to say but I do not believe Ken or his friend have done anything wrong here, and I have a great deal of sympathy for you Roughbert. Perhaps if there's any justice the vendor will repay your train ticket costs if Ken's friend buys the car?

Roughbert, another will turn up soon enough Sir. Was it just a TZD turbo you wanted? I've just learned of a TXD(?) n/a diesel estate with MOT at a very fair price and can pm you the details if you like?
Vauxhall apologist.
roughbert
Confirmed BX'er

Post by roughbert »

cavmad wrote: I've just learned of a TXD(?) n/a diesel estate with MOT at a very fair price and can pm you the details if you like?
Thanks!
David Brown 1190
LDV Convoy
Jack
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Jack »

Guys this isn't a good place to end this.

Do we want cars like this to be offered to the club or go on Ebay?

Do we want more members?

Do we want more girls with barns as members? It would solve a lot of storage problems.

In fact, if I'd had a barn, no-one would have bought this car after Tuesday.

So commiserations to roughbert, but more commiserations if
"agreed a price, agreed a time to view"
hadn't given the impression to me and possibly to others? that this was just not quite as definite as
"agreed to buy it and a time to collect"
would have sounded.

And Lynn - welcome to the site!
stavy

Post by stavy »

i am not on this site to play war. i am an honest person and i am not going to say any more on this posting, i have got nothing to hide, i just want to enjoy the site. i am sorry if i have upset any 1 !. but forgive me i am a little upset and angry.. after going out of my way to please all.
2 sides 2 every story. !!!
anyway she the bx has gone to a great home. my dad would be pleased,

also who ?? do i need to pm to give a little back, to say thanks ..

Jack wrote:Guys this isn't a good place to end this.

Do we want cars like this to be offered to the club or go on Ebay?

Do we want more members?

Do we want more girls with barns as members? It would solve a lot of storage problems.

In fact, if I'd had a barn, no-one would have bought this car after Tuesday.

So commiserations to roughbert, but more commiserations if
"agreed a price, agreed a time to view"
hadn't given the impression to me and possibly to others? that this was just not quite as definite as
"agreed to buy it and a time to collect"
would have sounded.

And Lynn - welcome to the site!
roughbert
Confirmed BX'er

Post by roughbert »

Jack wrote: but more commiserations if ...hadn't given the impression to me and possibly to others?
I rate facts above impressions old boy and I stick to them. Your "impression" and your phantom band of "others" do not please me. I have nothing more to say about the transaction, and I won't be smeared by you or anybody. Hope you got the correct "impression" this time!
David Brown 1190
LDV Convoy