Tank Reservoir hoses to engine needed BX 19 TDX

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jhunt

Tank Reservoir hoses to engine needed BX 19 TDX

Post by jhunt »

My hydraulic oil suddenly ran out and it looks as if at least two of the flexible hoses going from the Tank reservoir to the pump on the engine have perished. I think all of the hoses to the Tank Reservoir probably ought to be replaced before they all go. Does anyone have them or a source please?

Thanks

John
Northamptonshire
Tel: 01604 846 705
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Re: Tank Reservoir hoses to engine needed BX 19 TDX

Post by Mickey taker »

mods please move to the forsale/wanted section :D
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
toddao
BXpat

Re: Tank Reservoir hoses to engine needed BX 19 TDX

Post by toddao »

There is only one pipe that goes directly from the reservoir to the pump : 95 624 233 and still available from Citroen

The other pipes that you believe require replacing will consist of : Oil back harness ( 'small octopus') 96 119 048 and
Oil back harness ( 'octopus') 96 030 258 ( still available from Citroen)

Both are still available but together will set you back 100 quids I reckon. It's normally the 'octopus' that goes first as it's exposed in many places under the car whereas the 'small octopus' is above and in front of the engine and a bit less susceptible.
Details on how to fit the octopus abound on the site including R.Matilla's recent hybrid octopus efforts.
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read