4x4 estate

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
barry badger
BXpert

4x4 estate

Post by barry badger »

Just putting this on again before i advertise it elsewhere to see if theres any interest.
bx 4x4 estate for sale, runs and will drive anywhere but in need of a lot of complex repairs:- engine blows blue smoke which clears if driven briskly so probably stem seals, diff lock doesnt work ( internal problem in transfer box) but 4 wheel drive otherwise fine. backlash in nsr driveshaft ( needs rebuilding) clutch is a bit sharp when changing gear aggressively ( the clutch fitted is an luk diesel clutch so probably a poor choice by me at the time) small amount of rust above windscreen due to leaking roof cappings( now sealed ) fuel gauge erratic but you do get used to it and know whats in the tank ( needs a sender which i couldnt track down) i could mot it if required it needs a column coupling for mot. car will come with the following spares:- rear diff (good), transfer box (good), engine(d2e, cant vouch for condition, came from bob bishop) gearbox(good splines but cant vouch for the rest of it, 5th gear missing if i remember correctly) Nsf inner part of driveshaft ( new) complete with support bearing/seal. reg is h346 mjm if anyone wants to look at mot history. Will put pictures on if any interest, pretty good rust wise but a few little bits, rear under wheel arches were done recently with deox gel and all pink sealer dug out and replaced then coated with dinitrol. front inner arches the same but when i first got it. Oh and one other thing it has the correct rear spheres on the back but suspension can bottom if taking off aggressively so runs better with 400cc acc spheres.

What i'm hoping for reflects the above
1993 tzd estate, on sorn
1992 tzd estate, slowly being raided for parts
1992 txd estate, "doom blue" on the road
1991 4x4 estate, on sorn