1992 TXD Turbo - requires some work

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

That is good news.
It would have been a real shame to take such a massive hit on a car that could no doubt be made rather nice with a bit of know how and not too much outlay.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
bravo-x-ray
Confirmed BX'er

Re: 1992 TXD Turbo - requires some work

Post by bravo-x-ray »

Did this car ever get saved???
Formerly known on here as The Death Wolf many (howled at) moons ago....
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: 1992 TXD Turbo - requires some work

Post by RxBX »

bravo-x-ray wrote:Did this car ever get saved???
Tourist wrote:So the TXD is gone (rest in pieces) and I have some bits that were never used to repair it, these are a reconditioned alternator for the turbo diesel models without air con (may be the same as other models, unsure) and a KKK turbo which I was told is in working order.

Open to offers? Really I want £30 for the alternator as that's what it cost (then there was delivery) and it was never taken out of the box. Turbo obviously is not worth much ...

Thought I would share some pictures aswell, here's the car the day after it was taken away. I wonder if it's in pieces yet ...

Piece of sh*t really, you couldn't ask for what was sort-of an 18th birthday present ... glad it's gone.
The /\ quote from THIS thread, you may also want to read thro' the thread which the same seller (Silver Slipper 11) Whom James (Tourist) bought the TXD Turbo from was later trying to sell/gift a BX Estate on the forum (LINK) !

:mrgreen: