Turbodiesel/Valve Exhaust Cross Box

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

RX: Cheers. I had the 135-531 number and walker numbers from Autocat, but SES say Bosal's UK is exhausted and it's an obsolete number. What factors is your local? An indy or a chain?

doc: See I'm not as important as you, so I can't ring them. They don't even know who I am!

I may wait on Tim's used item first, but Mat F's found one new by the look of it
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

I also need ANOTHER set of seat belt buckles as BAH has cained another pair. Something is up, thats three in half a year that keep jamming. I've got another belt to fit now too just incase that's causing them to fail in some twisted freaky way.
May have another one around somewhere (seem to recall I found one for you before) - will look & call you if I find one.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Kitch wrote: doc: See I'm not as important as you, so I can't ring them. They don't even know who I am!

I may wait on Tim's used item first, but Mat F's found one new by the look of it
Ok, well if Mat can't turn one up, then I'll get you one, shiny and new and all like if you want.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Right, I have managed to find a new one – I’m due to be picking it up on Saturday. Price is about £40. I wouldn’t get too excited until I’ve actually got it in my hands though! I guess you want the fixing clamps as well, or do you want to grab those locally?

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

Ah magic thanks Mat, I'll have to arrange getting it from you along with that door. I finally made a start on it today so need the parts fairly sharpish. Are you any further south than north wales anytime soon? :lol:
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Unfortunately the next few weekends are kind of ‘booked up’ – I’m being dragged to look at stables (for the missus :roll: ) this Saturday (so will pick up the box during the week). How desperate is fairly sharpish? As I could always stick the box in the post so at least you can get it MOTed. I’m certain I will be venturing as far South as Bristol during May (mind you I keep thinking that…) so could perhaps drop things off at Doc’s. Or you’re welcome to pop up any time to collect!

1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

EDIT - I would like to point out that I'm not thinking of putting SWMBO in a stable (well not at the moment!) but she wants to buy a horse so we have to construct a home for it...on the plus side I should be able to squezze in a garage/workshop! :D

1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

If anyone else is struggling in obtaining a CN151 crossbox :?:
I spotted this on 'E-Bay':-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-BX-GTi-TR ... dZViewItem

They've also got a CN159 back box:-

Looks like there's only one of each so just check with them first by calling them that it is a 'Timax' brand as the number suggests rather than a lower spec./manufacturer brand before hitting the BUY IT NOW button :!:
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

RxBX wrote:If anyone else is struggling in obtaining a CN151 crossbox :?:
I spotted this on 'E-Bay':-

They've also got a CN159 back box:-

Looks like there's only one of each so just check with them first by calling them that it is a 'Timax' brand as the number suggests rather than a lower spec./manufacturer brand before hitting the BUY IT NOW button :!:
You can get a lower spec than Timax?? Jesus! :lol: