Proudest BX Moments

Anything about BXs
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

http://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/

It's the "Vehicle Enquiry" section of the DVLA website (Same place as you go to re-tax your car online!) :wink:

Oh....welcome to the Club too :lol:
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

I lived in my meteor (with a puppy and a cat) for 6 weeks in a field in France a couple of years ago. Every morning I was woken by the puppy's family coming to visit and a local goatherd who used to share a cup of coffee with me.

I only moved because one day I woke up with loads of kids around the car - I'd parked in their school field during the summer holiday. What was amazing was that these kids were 100% polite to me - as were their teachers. They didn't ask me to move and didn't treat me like a freak in a field! If I did this in England, well...
kiwi
Over 2k

Post by kiwi »

mountainmanUK wrote:The vehicle details for J774 JHR are:

Date of Liability 01 05 2002
Date of First Registration 19 02 1992
Year of Manufacture 1992
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1769CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Heavy Oil
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval null

Sorry Paul....it looks as if your Grandad's old BX died back in 2002 :(

Either that, or it was taken off the road and hasn't returned in 7 years!
You got to love modern technology for protecting privacy aye!

Well at least you have not got www.carjam.co.nz just tap in a registration number and see what you unearth, then just pay a couple of dollars and get everything thats not on there. Without anyone but your credit card company knowing!NB if yo do try NZ Number plates are two letters 3 numbers or the newer 3 numbers and 3 letters (not quite into the Fs in the triple letter system) or personalised.

My old BX16RS is still on the NZ register yet it was chopped to bits by the Fure Brigade well over 18 months ago! The reason its still there is the preformance I have with deregistering a vehicle from our locale. Catch 22 you got to keep it registered or end up paying for 12 months Tax until its cancelled :? yep dumb system.
1991 BX19 TZS 04/01/91 (Deceased)
1990 BX19 TRS 27/10/89 (Reborn)
1992 BX19 TXD (Ex UK - K 744 SDF) 15/06/92
1990 BX19 TZS Auto 06/11/1989
1992 BX TZD Turbo Estate (Ex UK) 1/07/91