A quick one from Jon

Anything about BXs
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

kiwi wrote:et all you all missed the point I do not use facebook. :wink:
Erm, I know it wasn't you, at no point did I say it was you, I said I know who it was, and I do, but I know it wasn't you.
So, erm, you kicked off because of someone you've misunderstood?
Jeez..... Thank fuck we dont have you in the UK anymore, your mental health professional bill must be fucking EPIC.

Susan Boyle wrote:I got you just where I want you...

So, you enjoy playing the keyboard warrior and trying (and failing) to piss people off?
I agree with Cav, I really do believe you have some serious mental health issues, I mean, just look at the mullet in your fish picture.
I bet you have pictures of Pat Sharp and Lee Harvey Oswald in your bedroom dont you?

Oh, BTW, make your pictures as large as you want, the larger the better really.

citronut wrote:just goes to show why the country/world is in the state it's in, when suposedly intelligent persons have got nothing better to do than just foul mouth each other, round and round in ever decreasing circles,

and please feel free to spell check,

how old are you lot ment to be
Done.

I'm 29 actually, have been since March. Next March I'll be 30.

Actually we all have better things to do, it's not like we're sitting here all day at computers across the country waiting for Kiwi's next phsycotic episode, but when you come across quality comedy shit like that, I mean, you can't just ignore it, as you yuorself have not, by getting involved in another thread where perhaps by your own vestiges it would be best not to tread...
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
kiwi
Over 2k

Post by kiwi »

docchevron1472 wrote:
kiwi wrote:et all you all missed the point I do not use facebook. :wink:
Erm, I know it wasn't you, at no point did I say it was you,

So, erm, you kicked off because of someone you've misunderstood?
erm talking of misunderstood it was CAVMAD that was pointing that little finger :wink:
Jeez..... Thank fuck we dont have you in the UK anymore, your mental health professional bill must be fucking EPIC.

Susan Boyle wrote:I got you just where I want you...

Thats funny considering you used a qoute from someone who used the mental health service in the UK. But I guess you talk through experiance of mental health issues. Looked in the mirror lately?
just look at the mullet in your fish picture.

Yep you certainly need to drop into the mental health ward for a while if you think thats a picture of me. Actually it is one dug up on the internet of a guy with a fish he caught. Yep gone fishing and caught a few whoopers in this thread :lol:

I swear thouh the guy on the Prune Juice Bottle is the spitting image of you :wink: could be wrong aye :lol:

Keep dangling that bait and you keep biting, you think you are not but I cast and caught you several times. Want to try again :twisted:
1991 BX19 TZS 04/01/91 (Deceased)
1990 BX19 TRS 27/10/89 (Reborn)
1992 BX19 TXD (Ex UK - K 744 SDF) 15/06/92
1990 BX19 TZS Auto 06/11/1989
1992 BX TZD Turbo Estate (Ex UK) 1/07/91
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Observed tonight some people really should get a grip. Maybe take a step back and look objectivly at what they doing. Are you happy? If not why not? What would satan do?
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

docchevron1472 wrote:Maybe take a step back and look objectivly at what they doing. Are you happy? If not why not? What would satan do?
Indeed! :) What is the plan? How is it to be measured? Will you achieve it? How will you know? :)
1991 BX19GTi Auto