Do all Bx's have sunroofs?

Anything about BXs
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

docchevron1472 wrote:The caption is missing from Kitch's otherwise excellent picture that should have read
"anal lube, making arseholes more bearable since 2002"...
It's the same picture so I guess someone's nicked the caption?
I do have that one, but couldn't be arsed to upload it!

I actually googled anal lube....thats real shit! (damn, not again!) There are some dodgey pastimes related to that :!:
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Thats reassuring Phil!

I also have that photo Kitch, although my HD is corrupt and generally rather FUBAR, so until Vanster builds me a nice shiny PC that isn't crap I'm a bit bollocksed...

Erm, I know a man that used anal lube to lubricate the door hinges on a BX... probably safer not to ask really, and no, it wasn't me!

Erm, Vanny asked a perfectly reasonable question there Kiwi.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

kiwi wrote:
Vanny wrote: Kiwi, is this a non UK brochure? Also how is it a perpetual question? I've seen it raised only twice on UK forums in the last 10 years, have i missed something?
Dont make assumptions.
I made no assumptions but asked a question.
Alan Hitchcock

Post by Alan Hitchcock »

The annoying thing is it seems you cannot have the benifits of the power sunroof in an estate due to the kick up in the roof. Very frustrating as being a bit of a fresh air fiend I tend to drive with the sunroof open and the far rear quarter window open a few mm to stop drumming and allow air flow. As it is all electric - late car - I can alter for rain etc. To get a similar effect without a sunroof means opening a front window and the opposing rear window. No good on dual/triple carrageways as you get the noise. As an old car fan I would point out all this is required since no modern car has a proper front quarterlight which performed the same function. A neat, green solution to ventilation with no motors. Progress or is it?

Big Al
BX TZD turbo Saloon and Estate
Saab Bullnose 96
Borgward Isobella Van
Messerschmitts
Goggomobil Darts
Trials car
Tatra 603