19DTR AND 14RE FOR SALE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

It's class mate. Sorry to be vulgar but what's it worth? I'd love something like that but doubt I could afford it in truth.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

Whats it worth
I dont mind discussing value.

It owes me about 600 quid. but its not taxed and tested. It needs welding and cosmetics. Its been off the road in storage for 18 months.

The welding isnt tricky and yank stuff is nice and thick, it will just be a bit time consuming, im waiting for better weather before i do it.

When its taxed and tested, it prob about 1750-2250 depending how nicely i finish it off.

Its the base level 318 Ci (5.2) single choke carb and 3 speed auto. Not very quick, but lively enough. Will do about 22 mpg combined average.

It 'might' be for sale depending how my finances pan out in the next month or so. Id want about 600 as thats what it owes.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack folks.
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

It's ok, you're not one of the gang until you hijack threads on a regualr basis, so take it as you've put a foot in the door now :D

I'll keep an eye out on a for sale thread and see how the finances go, that's lush that is.
Vauxhall apologist.