HP Pump II

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

I like that colour too, but not as much as white as that's the colour of the one I wanted body parts for...

It does look too good to be scrapped, especially when compared to some of the tat that's been on ebay lately. But you should do what you feel is right for you.

I have to admit to a guilty secret - I scrapped an immaculate St Tropez with 50 odd thousand on the clock a few years ago because it had hard suspension and because a smack head had decided to sleep off his fix in my unlocked bx one afternoon, and peed on/in the drivers seat. (I discovered this after being very tolerant and helping him out of my car. It was only when I got into my car that I discovered the saturation. I was slightly less tolerant afterwards). I had to wear waterproof trousers whenever I went out in the car, which lead to another embarrassing moment when some American tourists parked next to me just as I was donning my plastic trousers, so I told them about the smack head and the pee and the woman said, " Are you sure you didn't do it yourself?"
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

That's a lovely heart warming story Scarecrow. Doesn't quite fit the advertising image from Citroen but, who knows, there could be a smack head in that car, we just can't see him in his supine state! ( But then again I can't imagine smackheads going down the beach)

Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

I think I'd let her off if she peed on the seat mind...

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

:lol: I think it's funny that Bob's thread got polluted with tales of Nazis, smackheads and 'water sports' - he'll be polishing his rec-con pump in the loony bin! Don't scrap it Booooobbbbbb! :lol:
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Hmmm, I wonder if there's a (fairly niche!) gap in the fetish market for Nazi uniform clad 'watersports' in BXs?

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

I think she has too many clothes on considering it's a St Tropez.
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

toddao wrote:That's a lovely heart warming story Scarecrow. Doesn't quite fit the advertising image from Citroen but, who knows, there could be a smack head in that car, we just can't see him in his supine state! ( But then again I can't imagine smackheads going down the beach)

Looks like her skirt got caught in the car door as she got out...
Linegeist
BXpert

Post by Linegeist »

mat_fenwick wrote:I think I'd let her off if she peed on the seat mind...
mat_fenwick wrote:Hmmm, I wonder if there's a (fairly niche!) gap in the fetish market for Nazi uniform clad 'watersports' in BXs?
I'm wondering how long it is before one of you feelthy rosbif perverts posts on here that he would quite happily volunteer to BE the seat! :shock: :P :P :wink:
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

Dollywobbler wrote:
toddao wrote:That's a lovely heart warming story Scarecrow. Doesn't quite fit the advertising image from Citroen but, who knows, there could be a smack head in that car, we just can't see him in his supine state! ( But then again I can't imagine smackheads going down the beach)

Looks like her skirt got caught in the car door as she got out...
Good one Ian! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski