bx estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jacksun1987
BXpert

Post by jacksun1987 »

im just looking for. Some bits and bobs. To get the car upto scarch. If i had the mony. Ill love to buy a shity bx. Take all the bits off what i need. Then sell the rest or scrap it. But in no rush. Its still at the garage
If im going to do it up. All i need is load cover frount passerger seat. Becase mine has a fag burn in it. If im being really stupid Mabye a new drivers door. It doesnt seem to match up with the car. Seems like a older door. Or mabye off a esate. I think the doors are slighty bigger. The passergers window has a shity brown tint in it. And the boot is from a 16 valve. Not to sure about chaging the boot. But people say oranginal is the best.
Are the door on the easte a differnt size to a hatchback. Or is it the mk 1 bxs are a differnt size to the mk2 ones.
PAUL JACKSON
1991 h reg 1.7tzd hatch in black 159.000 miles had
1992 k reg 1.7 txd hatch in red 179. 000 miles had
Renaul laguna exspessin 02 plate 1.8 16v 75 k had
cosa 1.2 brezze 150 k had
406 glx 1.9 td 170k s reg white got
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I wouldn't bother, you'll probably find the doors are from a Fiat 500 and the seats from a bleeding speedboat.

Anyone who buys parts or cars off this scammer needs their bumps feeling.
Vauxhall apologist.
jacksun1987
BXpert

Post by jacksun1987 »

Ill buy the trailler off him.
Ill keep on looking see whats about. Good idea though getting a car with a couple of weeks of mot and tax. Then getting the bits that you need then scrap it. or sell it.
PAUL JACKSON
SILVER SLIPPER 11
Confirmed BX'er

Post by SILVER SLIPPER 11 »

are you lot for real :twisted: caveman needs to wash is mouth out and rxbx needs to get a life to spend so much time writing that topic about me and as for ken ..well he .beggers belief .......as for james (nice lad ) iam sorry he started to have touble with the car if he would have come to me first i would have helped him out , but you lot got hold of him first :oops: ....look at the way you lot have treated JACKSUN on here you have done nothing but take the piss out of that lad ie his spelling ,what gives you lot the right all he wanted was to buy a BX you lot should be ashamed . we went to godmanchester a few years ago to a rally of yours ,large beer tent by 10 oclock it was empty talk about BORING you lot must have been reading your haynes manuals in yours tents ..take a leaf out the vw lads they know out to party ,,now as for the insults stop it now its not very nice ,hiding behide a keyboard is the act of a coward ,,,this car is now FREE and belive it or not its a very good car !!
jacksun1987
BXpert

Post by jacksun1987 »

I must addmit. The shit what i got from this website at the start was a bit bad. But i hope it doesnt continue. I think its becase i didnt have a bx. And was just putting rubbish on the site. But i love the bx and hope to do some deals on here. Meet up with bx owners go to meetings. Stuff like that.
And yes my spelling is bit rubbish somtimes. Its never has been good. But you lot are going to have to put up with it. Im staying and thats that. lol

Why dont someone have a look at the easte. Then put on what its like. If its crap or not. Ive been done my self in a way. Buying a bx and not totally upto standerd. So i know what others feel. When they have been conned. So its not nice. I do hate con artests
PAUL JACKSON
Lester
BXpert

Post by Lester »

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:we went to godmanchester a few years ago to a rally of yours ,large beer tent by 10 oclock it was empty talk about BORING you lot must have been reading your haynes manuals in yours tents ..take a leaf out the vw lads they know out to party ,,now as for the insults stop it now its not very nice ,hiding behide a keyboard is the act of a coward ,,,this car is now FREE and belive it or not its a very good car !!
Sounds like a Citroen Car Club meeting to me - Wood Green???

WTF? I don't know what drugs your on but my friends and I were in the beer tent until past 2 o clock drinking beer. beers

Unlike us, we don't need to read haynes manuals as we know about BXs unlike you who plainly ripped of Tourist. I certainly think the 11 in you username refers to your age. No, not physical age.....mental age. :evil:
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:are you lot for real
I can only speak for myself and the people that I've met, but I've just checked and I am 100% real and not a figment of my own imagination.

I agree that there are two sides to every story - thing is you've admitted that you are aware of the situation but have not done anything to get your side of the story across. Which hasn't done you any favours, therefore what do you expect people to think?
SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:we went to godmanchester a few years ago to a rally of yours ,large beer tent by 10 oclock it was empty talk about BORING
Last few years I didn't think the party even got going till about 12, certainly the company I was with was far from boring!
SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:hiding behide a keyboard is the act of a coward ,,,this car is now FREE and belive it or not its a very good car !!
As this is an internet forum a keyboard is the primary method of communicating - it would be a dull and pointless forum if we all stopped using it. As far as I'm concerned, trading insults isn't going to sort anything out but feel free to put your side of the story across regarding your reputation. People can make up their own minds from what they see.

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:as for james (nice lad ) iam sorry he started to have touble with the car if he would have come to me first i would have helped him out , but you lot got hold of him first
Hi silver slipper, thought I'd post a quick message here, if you remember I did phone you up several times, and you didn't help me.

However I have to take some responsibility, in that I was an idiot for buying your car.

Someone could buy this car as long as they're careful, it's not another 700-pounder, spares or repair?
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:are you lot for real :twisted: caveman needs to wash is mouth out and rxbx needs to get a life to spend so much time writing that topic about me and as for ken ..well he .beggers belief .......as for james (nice lad ) iam sorry he started to have touble with the car if he would have come to me first i would have helped him out , but you lot got hold of him first :oops: ....look at the way you lot have treated JACKSUN on here you have done nothing but take the piss out of that lad ie his spelling ,what gives you lot the right all he wanted was to buy a BX you lot should be ashamed . we went to godmanchester a few years ago to a rally of yours ,large beer tent by 10 oclock it was empty talk about BORING you lot must have been reading your haynes manuals in yours tents ..take a leaf out the vw lads they know out to party ,,now as for the insults stop it now its not very nice ,hiding behide a keyboard is the act of a coward ,,,this car is now FREE and belive it or not its a very good car !!
Personally couldn't give a toss if it was free, I still wouldn't trust you to tell the truth.

Pissing myself at 'hiding behind a keyboard' coming from the two faced moron (you) that posted that bile above and your earlier comments.
Never mind trying to drag Jacksun into this, the argument is with you and you're trying to weasel your way out of it and as YOU ripped off Tourist off big time I hardly think you're in the position to be calling anybody on here, do you?

Now Tourist has just completely pissed on your bonfire so that's your very last bit of credability on here gone. Hopefully you'll be right behind it out of the door, you fucking rip off merchant.
Vauxhall apologist.
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:hiding behide a keyboard is the act of a coward
This from the man who was very much conspicuous by his absence when it was becoming apparent that the car he had sold turned out to be a pile of shite
SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:belive it or not its a very good car !!
I feel your credibility following the above saga is fairly minimal, so good car or not I suspect most will reserve judgement on the quality (or not) of the vehicle in question...
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:this car is now FREE and belive it or not its a very good car !!
Really?

If so, Deliver it to me if you would. I'll give an honest appraisal of its condition.

Your comments towards others may be highly inappropriate, and the car you sold previously may well have been a lemon, but if there's a BX D estate available for free, I'm fairly sure I can make good use of it.
this might be a signature
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Lovely jubbly, would I lie to you etc etc etc!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
SILVER SLIPPER 11
Confirmed BX'er

i have never laughed so much :lol: keep um coming ,like i said COWARDS behind a keyboard what a bunch of ,well i really don,t what to call you lot :? for god sake act your ages
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

There's quite a few of us "cowards" round derby way, Nuneaton's not far away, just down the A447, if your happy to let us have your address we can come and see this BX estate and discuss it further.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
SILVER SLIPPER 11
Confirmed BX'er

about time pm sent