my BX TZD Saloon

Anything about BXs
sarahjaneking
BXpert
My Cars: 1993 Silver BX 1.7 TXD Turbo Hatch
1992 Black BX 1.7 TZD Turbo Hatch
2006 Silver C8 2.0 Hdi

Post by sarahjaneking »

rayfenwick wrote:A Bigtrak (or Big Trak if you're American...)

Is it a reissue, or an original? I've got an original grey import - literally (American ones were silver/grey, not white).

I digress. Sad really.. :oops: :)
sadly a reissue - I've wanted one since 1982 and this year my parents finally gave in :lol: :lol:
1993 Silver BX 1.7 TXD Turbo Hatch (although I don't know where it is - seriously!!!)
1992 Black BX 1.7 TZD Turbo Hatch (we've been apart for 3 years but now reunited)
sarahjaneking
BXpert
2006 Silver C8 2.0 Hdi

Post by sarahjaneking »

mat_fenwick wrote::D I spotted her new avatar on another thread...I like! Bought one last year to make up for never having one when I was young, I hear now they have re-released them though. I wonder if the newer ones have more functionality, bluetooth perhaps?
Bigtrak jr which comes out just in time for xmas doesn't have bluetooth but...........

Bigtrak Jr boasts all the functions and features of the original Bigtrak but 21st century technology is used to expand and enhance the basic Bigtrak play concept of pre-programming and is capable of permanently storing up to 32 moves and travel up to 20 metres so you won’t be disappointed!

Bigtrak Jr comes with a new ‘active accessory port’ allowing it to utilise a number of exciting add-ons such as a digital camera and foam rocket launcher enabling it to carry out new and unique missions – we can’t wait! The new accessories will be coming soon! Bigtrak Jr also has a new memory save function – phew!
1993 Silver BX 1.7 TXD Turbo Hatch (although I don't know where it is - seriously!!!)
1992 Black BX 1.7 TZD Turbo Hatch (we've been apart for 3 years but now reunited)
mds141
Over 2k

Post by mds141 »

Awesome 8) But can it brew up :?:
Mark Smith

Is it just me or is everything shit?

1989 BX GTi 16 valve. Blanc Alpine. Completed the Citroen Classic Challenge Ecosse and 1337 miles without a hitch.
2000 XM VSX 2.1 td Auto. Rouge Magenta.
TGD saloon many years ago.

1990 Swift 'Corniche' 12/2 aka BXClub HQ.
Honda Firestorm. Gone, but not forgotten.
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC.
sarahjaneking
BXpert
2006 Silver C8 2.0 Hdi

Post by sarahjaneking »

I don't know but I believe it's bacon butties are awful :roll: :lol:
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Roverman wrote:
docchevron wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Why dont ESSO do that anymore? I've still got a Tiger breakfast bowl somewhere.
You get a "clubcard" from our local Shell garage and you get points, mind you the amount of points you need to get anything worth having is a joke!
I have one of those, largely since the Shell garage is on the way to the Motorway from here, and cheaper than the Somerfield 30 seconds away, hence I use the Shell, but yes, I cant see the point of the card at all, I'd have to fill the bus up there everyday for a year to get anything at all..

I must have had a very sheltered youth, I've never heard of BigTrak before!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
mds141
Over 2k

Post by mds141 »

:lol: Have a look on You Tube for Big Trak and whilst you're there look for Starbird i loved that toy when i was a kid literally played with it till it fell apart :cry:
Mark Smith

Is it just me or is everything shit?

1989 BX GTi 16 valve. Blanc Alpine. Completed the Citroen Classic Challenge Ecosse and 1337 miles without a hitch.
2000 XM VSX 2.1 td Auto. Rouge Magenta.
TGD saloon many years ago.

1990 Swift 'Corniche' 12/2 aka BXClub HQ.
Honda Firestorm. Gone, but not forgotten.
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Starbird? god, I REALLY had a sheltered childhood..

off to youtube I go!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Should we send out a search party for "TZD"? Maybe he's one of those people lost on the M25 - they just go round and round, never to find their desired junction...
rayfenwick
1K Away

Post by rayfenwick »

sarahjaneking wrote:
mat_fenwick wrote::D I spotted her new avatar on another thread...I like! Bought one last year to make up for never having one when I was young, I hear now they have re-released them though. I wonder if the newer ones have more functionality, bluetooth perhaps?
Bigtrak jr which comes out just in time for xmas doesn't have bluetooth but...........

Bigtrak Jr boasts all the functions and features of the original Bigtrak but 21st century technology is used to expand and enhance the basic Bigtrak play concept of pre-programming and is capable of permanently storing up to 32 moves and travel up to 20 metres so you won’t be disappointed!

Bigtrak Jr comes with a new ‘active accessory port’ allowing it to utilise a number of exciting add-ons such as a digital camera and foam rocket launcher enabling it to carry out new and unique missions – we can’t wait! The new accessories will be coming soon! Bigtrak Jr also has a new memory save function – phew!
\

Well I'm dead excited by this. I definitely want a Jr, and I'll probably buy a full-size one too, to give my vintage one a rest.

I'm not sure BXClub would like host a Bigtrak rally, though... :oops:
Ray

The Fleet (most recent first):
2000 Citroën XM 3.0 24V V6 Exclusive Auto (pre-MOT)
1997 Citroën XM 2.0 TCT Exclusive Auto (for sale)
1979 Citroën CX 2.4 EI Cmatic Prestige (slowly being restored)

1992 Alfa Romeo 164 Lusso 3.0 v6 12v Manual (on the to-do list)

www.citroencarclub.co.uk
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

rayfenwick wrote:I'm not sure BXClub would like host a Bigtrak rally, though... :oops:
Maybe we need a Bigtrak sub forum?

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

beginning to look that way!

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

scarecrow wrote:Should we send out a search party for "TZD"? Maybe he's one of those people lost on the M25 - they just go round and round, never to find their desired junction...
:lol: :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

cavmad wrote:
scarecrow wrote:Should we send out a search party for "TZD"? Maybe he's one of those people lost on the M25 - they just go round and round, never to find their desired junction...
:lol: :lol:
After this length of time he will have become a ghost rider! :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Maybe he's entered the BxERMUDA TRIANGLE?
Vauxhall apologist.
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

One night one of us will be going around that dread circle with the stop light on, and sweaty palms, when out of nowhere will appear tzd to guide us into the services selling lhm.