WANTED: Rear Foglight switch

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
rayfenwick
1K Away

Post by rayfenwick »

Linegeist wrote:
That's interesting. A friend of mine is an accountant and lives in St Pauls, and detests the place. Calls Malta "A festering cesspit" whenever pushed on the subject. :shock:
Very interesting indeed. I'm betting he's not been to Hull, then. Whilst in Malta I saw no hoodies/chavs, no vandalised cars/parks, i don't recall much graffitti, No noisy fighting drunkards, no discarded syringes. Add to that the lovely weather, lovely views, and plethora of tasty topless totty under my living room window there's no comparison for me. :)
Linegeist wrote:One man's meat I suppose - but I'd certainly go back to live in France if given the chance - and next time, like you, I'd not make the mistake of coming back.
France, Italy and Sicily were all big improvements on Hull, that's for sure, as were Spišská Nová Ves in Slovakia and Moscow.

I've got an odd yearning to buy an H van, convert it to a camper, and just drive across Europe in that. The price puts me off for the moment, however. Go back a decade or 2, and like 2CVs these things were pretty worthless from what I understand. Not now.... :shock:
Ray

The Fleet (most recent first):
2000 Citroën XM 3.0 24V V6 Exclusive Auto (pre-MOT)
1997 Citroën XM 2.0 TCT Exclusive Auto (for sale)
1979 Citroën CX 2.4 EI Cmatic Prestige (slowly being restored)

1992 Alfa Romeo 164 Lusso 3.0 v6 12v Manual (on the to-do list)

www.citroencarclub.co.uk