Seen on the Trade-it web site this am

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
mikesg
Good Old boy

Seen on the Trade-it web site this am

Post by mikesg »

CITROEN BX 16TRS, petrol, Oct 1989, 40k only, 1 lady owner from new, MOT Nov, tax May, graphite grey met, exc cond, e/windows, radio, air cond, well maintained, must be seen, £600. 01275 831013. An optomistic 1 lady owner?

Local to Bristol, I think
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Somebody save it! Sounds nice and if mileage is genuine and it`s a tidy car it`s got to be worth a punt. Not as many `ordinary` petrol ones about now.
Any good to you Ian?
Vauxhall apologist.
mikesg
Good Old boy

Post by mikesg »

I,ve just called the owner and she sounds very genuine. It,s got a good s/h mostly by Beacon Motors in Bristol. The car is situated in the BS14 0NB post code area. (Whitchurch) She says it must be seen and is in very good condition and wants it to go to a good home.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

I'm going to look at a Xantia Activa and XM 2.0CT Turbo Exclusive this weekend.

Both are quite a lot more than i wanted to spend in terms of running costs but i've made a commitment to sell the Golf now so i cant wait around for the right BX.
Over and out from me
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Ian, have you checked Autotrader's site today, there's some really interesting BX's on there depending on your location.
They think it's all over, it is now!
ken newbold
Over 2k

Low miles TZi Estate £350 ono

Post by ken newbold »

This one's on the adtrader website and located in Bradford only 10 miles from me if anyones interested.

BX TZi Estate, Immaculate condition, J reg only 34,700 miles MOT Nov taxed untill May. £350 ono. 07092 628014.
They think it's all over, it is now!