Small Car Needed!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Nice one, how many does that take you to in total? I get the feeling you and I have enough to last a lifetime now but I bet we both end up with even more at some point!
Slowly but surely doing things to the TZD now, replaced to knackered lights, put four TZD wheel trims on, new parcel shelf fitted, now it urgently wants handbrake cable(s), some tyres (have some here though on BX wheels) plus spheres changing and then Octopus relacement/repair.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I only have my 19TZD at home and possible TZS on sunday! Im nowhere near as badly infected as you are cavmad!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

You wouldnt beleive how hard its proving finding a cheap small car :evil: , we have upped the budget to £300 but stilll there all either sold buggered or everyon wants silly money for them £500 for K plate fiestas! :shock:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Tim, still chasing a couple round here I`ll let you know how it goes.
Vauxhall apologist.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

A really neat AX went locally for £350. Is it a case of any small car so long as it's good (and not a Fiat!?) :wink: ?
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Success! Have bought a Polo 1.0 Boulevard 3dr Coupe on a L plate with Mot until December and tax until May for £250! Needs a damn good clean and had a dent in the rear wing but its rust free and i think a bargain.

Problem is I have to go to Surrey to fetch it TONIGHT! as the guys going to Poland tomorrow for 2 weeks! So am leaving work at 4! 300 miles later we should be back! Then off to London again Sunday for the TZS auto.

I must be mad!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I've met you Tim and IMO you're not mad. Well, nothing that can't be controlled with medication... Good luck, and bon voyage! BTW Where in London is the BX?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I keep taking the pills Philip but they dont help, its the voices in my head you see!

Its London W2, smack bang in the middle of the posh area! And they have BX as a family car! :shock:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Philip I`m wondering if you`re thinking what I`m thinking, as regards to where abouts in London Tim is going?
Vauxhall apologist.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

You have a PM, Billy
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Hmm are u hashing some kind of feindish plot? :twisted:

Well we made it there and back. Joe has his sounds but very faded pinky /red Polo and hes a happy bunny! Im shagged as I just drive 330 miles in 6 hours! Bless him he piloted the Polo 160 miles with no maladies even round that huge carpark that is the M25!

Right lets get the tcut out!