BX Mk1 19RD estate - £SOLD

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Re: BX Mk1 19RD estate - £495

Post by Tim Leech »

Mike you know you love any old Citroen estates that are cosmetically challenged!
Last edited by Tim Leech on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

Just spent the last hour reacquainting myself with the threads for this car.... and it looks like I'm going back into BX ownership \:D/
If you did want it Mike, I've just spotted something I'd quite like to own in Bristol so I could probably deliver!

So what have you spotted, and where in Bristol?

Also what time scale? I'm on shift hand over tomorrow, then I'm about most days between then and when i go back on the 13th, so for the most part I'm pretty flexible.

The barn is near Warminster, and it'll end up down there for a while until I get it ready for the MOT, which I believe is due next month, mainly because the series 1 is stuck on the drive here :oops: The plan will be to get it MOT'd and basically swap between it and the GS, restoring each in stages in turn, depending on travel plans and what's broken on each :roll:
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Excellent. The car I've spotted for sale is a Granada Ghia Mk3... It's in Bristol, so I could bring the BX that far if I go ahead with the Granny (which makes no sense at all, but hey, that's old car ownership for you!)