BLUE BX wanted.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: BLUE BX wanted.

Post by RxBX »

edmundhill685 wrote:
Defender110 wrote:so currently own a white one and this one;

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... 11&t=12136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh my goodness that's absolutely beautiful! :O

Even the grey bumpers match it perfectly! And it's diesel! Would've offered a swap if i still had my old silver one; that was equally as clean and beautiful.
You obviously missed this DIESEL model which was only for sale/sold less than a fortnight ago, albeit an Auto !

8)

edmundhill685
Confirmed BX'er

Post by edmundhill685 »

RxBX wrote:You obviously missed this DIESEL model which was only for sale/sold less than a fortnight ago, albeit an Auto !

8)

Yes, I missed that. Oops. I would've bid on that. Let me know if in the future you ever want to sell your blue one, if you found yourself the perfect silver one :)

Show's there's some still around though!
bigmaclf
Confirmed BX'er

Post by bigmaclf »

edmundhill685 wrote:
RxBX wrote:You obviously missed this DIESEL model which was only for sale/sold less than a fortnight ago, albeit an Auto !

8)

Yes, I missed that. Oops. I would've bid on that. Let me know if in the future you ever want to sell your blue one, if you found yourself the perfect silver one :)

Show's there's some still around though!
hi its back on ebay :)
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

I will be selling my blue 16TRS one day soonish, it wont be cheap and the next owner will be vetted properly before a sale is agreed!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

I will be selling my blue 16TRS one day soonish, it wont be cheap and the next owner will be vetted properly before a sale is agreed!
That puts me out on both counts :lol:
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

Tim Leech wrote:I will be selling my blue 16TRS one day soonish, it wont be cheap and the next owner will be vetted properly before a sale is agreed!
Cant believe you would part with this Tim, whats the matter? Are you recovering from the BX disease? I certainly hope not. What are you going to relace it with?
A sad day indeed if you sell it, dont know how you can bear to do so.

Andy
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Time Andy really, I get so little spare of it, plus I have 6 cars to tend a house that needs work and other respondibilities, i doubt it will sell anytime soon though! But if the right person with a garage came along i would let it go. The TZI and GT arent going anywhere!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

I have found that in this life Tim, you have to make time for most things these days. As you get older it will just fly by and you will blink and miss it so take advantage of your youth and just keep it.

Andy
Des Smith
1K Away

Post by Des Smith »

Mothman wrote:As you get older it will just fly by and you will blink and miss it so take advantage of your youth and just keep it.
Forsooth, a philosopher! Absolutely bang on the nail, Andy. Last year disappeared significantly quicker than the year before and as you get older time just seems to telescope. I keep seeing tooled-up Land Rovers with stickers that say "One Life, Live it!" and they're annoyingly correct. The only problem is having enough money to make all the exciting things happen.
BX14TE St Tropez 1990 - now sold
Xsara Forte 1.4i 2000
Kawasaki GPz550A4 1987
saintjamesy89
1K Away
My Cars: 1985 Citroen BX19 GT
198x Citroen BX16 TRS auto
1988 Volvo 740 2.0 GL Hearse
1991 Saab 900 16v convertible
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Des Smith wrote:
Mothman wrote:As you get older it will just fly by and you will blink and miss it so take advantage of your youth and just keep it.
The only problem is having enough money to make all the exciting things happen.
I'll second that, money seems to be the be all and end all. If you ain't got it, cheap thrills is you're only choice, and that doesn't seem to include nice cars... Or cool holidays. What it does include however is working hard, long hours, for little pay.

:lol: @ me, did that sound miserable or what? Things are on the up, and I am no longer on silly hours and minimum wage. It's marginally more money, 37.5h hours a week and with prospects :)

I am going to be a proper grumpy old man when I grow up, with the "in my day...", "kids these days..." and everything! lol

Anyway, what were we talking about?
I'm not a Saint, or a James, but a Tom Saint-James!

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
1988 Volvo 740 2.0 GL Hearse
2006 Lexus RX 400h SE hybrid
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

Any one got any bricks, looks like I need to build a garage
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

Thats true, money is the root of all evil these days. Trouble is, when you are young and able to do all the 'fun' things in life you usually aint got any or precious little.
I remember the 70s, 80s and early 90s when live was good, rushing about all over the place and taking everything for granted. Now, a little older, the pace has slowed somewhat, have 7 motors instead of just the 1 which when young and lacking in cash did most of the work on it myself.
Am i more grumpy now? Well, i suppose i am but i think the reason for that is probably the stress ime under. However, to relieve the stress today, think ile decide to work on a BX or 3. The TGS is bleeding quite badly.

Andy
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

Your right Andy, playing with cars can be a great stress reliever especially when things go right, I was really chuffed with myself when I had my mk2 golf and fitted electric windows and extra dials to it , a real sense of achievement, these days just doing a service or swapping stereos keeps me happy, In your situation you need a stress relief valve and playing with cars is better than drinking anyday, now where's me famous grouse !!!
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

You could stick it on your cornflakes Mick.Oh, sorry, thems carbs and your not allowed those!!
Better have the whisky neat then.
Off to the post office in Sophie and then time to look at Mollie. Supposed to be raining here but very little seen as yet.

Andy
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

Diabetes is still under control with the diet mate, no meds unlike the missus, she rattles like a 2 cv when the timings out, mind you at least she's no longer on the snake venom injections.
1991 BX Meteor 1.6