Still Wanted: BX Diesel Estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Stuarted
Confirmed BX'er

Re: Still Wanted: BX Diesel Estate

Post by Stuarted »

Caffiend wrote:Another possible here Stuarted?
Thanks - have now posted a reply in that thread. Look forward to more details in due course.

I'm in the process of buying one at present, but I love BX diesel estates so much that, at the prices BXs are now, I can afford to buy another one if it's better.
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

This BX is for sale. Needs some work for an MOT but the chap is very desperate to sell - ie threats to scrap.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Contact details via the Facebook Group.
Stuarted
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Stuarted »

Thanks!

However, while I am still interested in one, that would mainly be one which was significantly better that the one I hope to get at the end of March. I don't really want another one which appears to be worse! I don't want to start collecting the things - I already have a Mazda MX-5 and a Reliant Scimitar GTE as well as one or two BXs.

But please, if anyone is aware of a really tidy one, please post; good price paid for a good car and I know they don't crop up very often.

And remember, I have a soggy, drowned BX which will be scrapped once I have salvaged the towbar, new hydraulic pump, new hydraulic control unit and 4 very good tyres off it. Free to a good home (collect it yourself) or the scrap man will give me £150 for the dead body. Still taxed, MOTd and insured at present but complete smelly non-runner with toadstools growing in it. Workshop owner will want it out of his way ASAP.