Best source of discs and pads?

Anything about BXs
mat_fenwick

Re: Best source of discs and pads?

Post by mat_fenwick »

At £5.28 including delivery for a set of rear discs, it seems rude not to! They must have an excess of old stock they are trying to clear, but even so surely that wouldn't cover delivery. Unless there's a mistake in the pricing...

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
Defender110
Over 2k
My Cars: Land Rover Discovery Series 1 200tdi 3 door
Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5
2020 Fiat Panda cross 4x4 twin air.

Post by Defender110 »

kinell :shock:
Kevan
1997 Mercedes C230 W202
2003 Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5 - Daily driver / hobby days and camping.
1993 Land Rover Discovery 200tdi Series 1 3 door - in need of TLC
2020 Fiat Panda 4x4 Cross Twin Air.
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Sadly I wouldn't buy anything from that lot. It's a budget arm of Euro Car Parts but I was still incredibly annoyed when the temp sensor I ordered for the Mercedes turned out to be a hazard warning light switch for something else. That's not even close! Getting a refund was an absolute nightmare too. The 'live chat' function kept crashing, emails took days to be answered and when I phoned up, the call cut out! Not at all impressed, no matter how cheap they claim to be.
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

I do suspect they may be awful, but I'm going to keep buying stuff until they annoy me - they're too cheap not to! I ordered front and rear discs and they arrived next day - in two separate deliveries, so there is no way they're making money on the rear discs. I'm ordering some Synergie bits now, might grab some more rear discs just for the sake of it!
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

It's a shame they won't ship to anything but your billing address, as you could advertise them on eBay for a fiver each, send them direct to your 'customers' and double your money!

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

Lol, I was thinking exactly that! I have an account with UPS though, so I reckon it would still be possible to make money...
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
JayW
1K Away

Post by JayW »

Well, if like DJO and me, you're not fussed by OE, i always get mine from Sutton Auto Factors.

Front Delphi's, Solids £15 delivered & Vented £22 delivered. Never had a problem with them in 10 years! http://www.buypartsby.co.uk/buy/CITROEN ... ake-discs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Incidently, i had a random price like those rears from SAF on my old Daihatsu 4x4. Cheapest i could find ANYWHERE else was a scary £62 EACH, SAF had them for 6 quid each, didn't care if it was a misprint, they still turned up!
I have zero patience for your tedium.