Anything about BXs
- Over 2k
- Posts: 4408
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:53 pm
- x 5
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 7:36 pm
- Location: Abergavenny, South Wales.
I like them both equally. There are pretty different really, Xantia is larger, heavier and was aimed at 'large family car' sector..a move up market from BX which spanned small family and large family in size and engine options. The ZX kind of took over from the bottom end (and sporting end) of BX line up. I don't see why Xantia's shouldn't last if cared for like we care for our BX's. Some Xantia have 4 spheres (5 inc accumulator) like the BX.
- Likes welding rusty Fiats.
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:47 pm
- Location: Southampton