Thanks for the plug info, I will sort it properly soon but for now I'm happy enough with the Non HSE approved home made wiring loom!
Hhmm, tempting Mr. Bandit but I think I have enough problems with the 3 already in the fleet!!!!
Had a sucessful day, Didn't achieve as much as I'd hoped to but I found more work at the back end than I'd anticipated. In for a penny etc..
Since Bulls^&t Telecom's internet software has a habit of crashing every couple of weeks I've spent the last 4 hours re-installing it all hence the lateness of the hour....
Anyway. Got the rear panel off after some very carefull hacking
and discovered some really nasty corrosion. So spent some time making up panels from genuine citroen sheet steel (Well, kinda, I cut pieces of steel out of the spares cars roof and wings!!)
I then discovered that the chassis legs, boot floor and arches were bent and didn't line up, So I jacked it all into something that resembled evenness and welded it all together:
Then I plated the inner wings and started priming the wheel arches having removed years of crud and rust:
Amazingly, despite setting it all up by eye, it seems to fit and look ok!
I'll be attacking the front of the N/S/R wheel arch / closing panel tomorrow (er, today!), as that is really, really rotten, hopefully that will see the welding at the back end done and I can get on with building the inside up!
All the lights now work and having flushed the cooling system 3 times I ran her up and all seems ok, so far!