Series two phase one BX GTi (manual) for sale ...

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Complete waste of time on the bay. £300 drives it away, would swap for a recovery dolly (not `A` frame) or a smaller car or scooter.
Vauxhall apologist.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Shame, Billy. It's got to be worth £300, but if there're no punters out there it's 'cos there's little spare money floating about and a bit of a glut of cheap BXs on eBay at the moment. As I see it, you are faced with a choice... keep it/sell it for whatever you can get for it (offer to forum members I mean)/relist it with either no reserve and a middling start price or put a £295 Buy It Now on there etc...

Shame you aren't nearer, I'd take it back (so long as I could pay in instalments!) and convert to a track day car* :lol: (Like I've got the space :roll: )...

*I can see it now... 15" white alloys á la BX4TC, sports exhaust, filter, harnesses, stickers... I'd love that :cry:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I`d love to keep it Philip but can`t justify having four taxed vehicles on the road.
I`ve got a spare vehicle in the Frontera which is not just a back up vehicle but a right royal good laugh and I`m planning on a bit of off-roading in it very soon. Even when the MOT expires I`ll keep it just for a bit of weekend fun.
I`ll keep advertising the GTi and if it doesn`t go I`ll have to consider my options with it. Track car would be cool but not really something I`d ever be able to do I`m afraid.
Had an offer for the engine alone to a bloke I know who races 205s but it`s too good for that but being honest if he upped his offer enough I`d have to let it go.
Still up for grabs to anyone from here and will be until I run out of money and offers/deals/various payment methods are an option.
Vauxhall apologist.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

PM sent
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

`ve got a spare vehicle in the Frontera which is not just a back up vehicle but a right royal good laugh and I`m planning on a bit of off-roading in it very soon
Seriously? It's gripped....it's sorted..........let's off road!!! I can see it now, DPM kit and a big wig.........you are Whitehouse!!!! :lol:
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

BX Bandit wrote:
Seriously? It's gripped....it's sorted..........let's off road!!! I can see it now, DPM kit and a big wig.........you are Whitehouse!!!! :lol:
B***ered if if I can make heads or tails of this but no doubt it will trigger the response you desire. :wink: :lol:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Someone should do this. I'm not sure I can yet. But I'll try.

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

`course you can Malcolm!

Looks cool that Philip, wheels make it look mint as does having white door rubbing strips.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Philip chidlow wrote:Someone should do this. I'm not sure I can yet. But I'll try.

I hope not!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Only kidding, gang! Don't forget I owned this once. I like its original condition! I think a white Ph. 1 16v would be the way to go if you wanted go faster looks with go faster reality.

I might still be interested, Billy (I have a set of silver GTi alloys that would go perfectly with it BTW :wink: ), but I still haven't found out about the second possible garage... :roll:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

OK Phil, keep me posted please. Will shove it back on eBay if you don`t want it mate, failing that a swap of some sort would be considered folks.
Vauxhall apologist.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Billy. Put it back on eBay as I haven't heard back today either. I can always bid if I can get one sorted out and/if my plans don't change! :roll:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Ebay it be then, wish me luck in the face of the Puggers....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0089355341
Vauxhall apologist.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

You might want to modify your comments at the end of the listing Billy as you state you wont listen to cash offers.
Over and out from me
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Aha, good spotting Mr F, thanks...
Vauxhall apologist.