BX TZD 1.9TD estate for sale or swap.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

The joy of bike wheel bearings is that they are just ball bearings, cost pence and easy to fit / adjust! :wink:

That GTi looked awesome last time I saw it at Billy's.

Cant see that theres anything that wrong with the TD estate, I think it;s just maybe drawing some air somewhere??
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Plan B will be soon be swung into action! I shall speak even nicelier to our charming, witty Liverpudlian font-of-all-knowledge Sir Vanny Vanster and see if I can leave it at the farm for him to repair at his leisure.
Vauxhall apologist.
PiLsY.
BXpert

Post by PiLsY. »

There's just a bit too much for me to take on. I can't do the engine on my own as I don't have a clue, and I can't do the heater tap on my own as my hands are so big Id need to practically strip it to a shell to get to it. If I could get these two bits sorted then I'd take it in a shot, but realistically I don't have the ability to do it myself or the money to pay someone to do it for me, so I've got no choice but to back out.

Sorry Billy, didn't mean to mess you about mate!

Matt.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Know what you mean Matt. If I could sort the running problem and the heater tap thing out then it wouldn't be for sale!
Vauxhall apologist.
PiLsY.
BXpert

Post by PiLsY. »

Well like I said mate im always up for being a free pair of hands if you need help.

If it was one or the other I could've given it a go. Guess I should really just stick to my guns and get the bodyworl sorted on this one as I originally planned. Its just a pain having the TZD off the road as the short journeys are hammering the GTI (and my wallet when I fill it up).

Matt.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Might take you up on that mate. Need to find time to get the battery charged up and lob some fuel into it first though!
Vauxhall apologist.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

You STILL haven't fixed that tap I broke?!

Sorry Billy, that was entirely my fault, well, and Citroën's for making components out of crap..

It's an hours work, no need to remove dash.

:roll: :wink: :lol:

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

No need to apologise Doc matey, if I were even half decent at mechanics I'd have sorted it by now!
Any news of progress (or not) from Vanny and his 16V? I hope he has it sorted now, otherwise he'll be coming to the national in a Fiat!
Vauxhall apologist.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

If I was any good I wouldn't have broken it in the first place!

Latest news on Vanny on the other side mate, infact minute by minute breaking news!

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Hope he can make it then, if anyone deserves to he does. Can't access the other side on this computer so will log on tonight to laugh at his progress. Sorry, I mean send encouragement!
Vauxhall apologist.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's going, but not all that well...

Not sure what he's done to it really...

Bloody kids!

Indeed, he really deserves to be there in Jazz, it'll certainly be the MOST last minute atendee if he does make it!

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I'm knackered for going up up to help (read pass tools) because the Renault ain't fixed yet :cry:
Vauxhall apologist.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

£200 with all the BX spares I have including estate rear spheres and quite a few other useful parts.
Needs to go as tax expired and too many other things to keep me going. Will break if enough enquiries.
Vauxhall apologist.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Am I right in thinking this car is still for sale?
They think it's all over, it is now!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Yes, £200.
Vauxhall apologist.