Hello, Insurance question!

Anything about BXs
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Indeed, Direct Liar's are utter shite.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

nige! wrote:the only way i can do it is get individual insurance for the vehicles. The old ones are on limited mileage, the BX is standard fully comp with Direct Line, the oldies are with Adrian Flux at about £100 each. Direct Line for my BX is about £140.. approx. Mind you i know i could get cheaper.. but sometimes its the quality of the cover that counts.
AWOOGA! Direct Liars warning! AWOOGA!

Biggest bunch of lying, incompetant, cheating, chiselling shitehawk bastards EVER.
100% full of shit, advise do not use them ever. In fact if it was Direct Liars or nothing I'd sooner sell all my vehicles and fucking well walk everywhere instead.
Vauxhall apologist.
nige!
Confirmed BX'er

Post by nige! »

cavmad wrote:
nige! wrote:the only way i can do it is get individual insurance for the vehicles. The old ones are on limited mileage, the BX is standard fully comp with Direct Line, the oldies are with Adrian Flux at about £100 each. Direct Line for my BX is about £140.. approx. Mind you i know i could get cheaper.. but sometimes its the quality of the cover that counts.
AWOOGA! Direct Liars warning! AWOOGA!

Biggest bunch of lying, incompetant, cheating, chiselling shitehawk bastards EVER.
100% full of shit, advise do not use them ever. In fact if it was Direct Liars or nothing I'd sooner sell all my vehicles and fucking well walk everywhere instead.

ok!... i get it.

I've had brilliant service when i needed to claim on my home and contents and motor... not had to claim for many years.. perhaps its not so good now
all i want for christmas is a dukla prague away kit

My Fleet:
1994 Citreon BX - reliable Eric
1970 MKIII OD Spitfire (1500) - MOT'd and driving daily
1972 VW Type2 Camper - all ready for holidays
1984 Kawaskai Z750ltd - still scares me
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

It's even less good when you're waiting for the bastards to pay out and they keep lying to you or just don't bother getting in contact :evil:
Vauxhall apologist.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Is that STILL going on Billy?
Surely time to nuke the bastards?

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

docchevron1472 wrote:Is that STILL going on Billy?
Surely time to nuke the bastards?
Claim settled, mental scars haven't :lol:
I got my brief onto them (again) and for the second time in succession he nailed them big time. I now wonder if when they issue new policies to drivers they include a statement telling them to keep away from me and give them a list of the vehicles I own. I hope so anyway!
I also think their policies must costs lots of money because the first time they messed up I ended up with a hire car for God knows how long because they're incompetant idiots and my legal fees must have made them cry.
Vauxhall apologist.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

I think it would be a great idea to make anyone insured with Direct Liars to have a bloody huge sticker on their ar denoting that they are insured with twats. That way we can all avoid them as much as possible.
Unless we happen to have the Chieftan tank out for a run!

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

docchevron1472 wrote:I think it would be a great idea to make anyone insured with Direct Liars to have a bloody huge sticker on their ar denoting that they are insured with twats. That way we can all avoid them as much as possible.
Unless we happen to have the Chieftan tank out for a run!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

They should also be made to fit something to their vehicles which automatically kept them at least twenty feet away from everyone else. The last time I got ran into by one of their customers I came close to knocking the little dweeb out, only the fact the spineless get shoved his girlfriend in front of him saved himself really. I've always said that if no-one is seemingly injured then it doesn't matter as long as the driver is insured etc, but both times I had my daughter in the car and the last time the missus and lad were with me too. My daughter still shuts her eyes when we go past the junction where the first idiot ran into me.
Actually the chieftan tank sounds like a go-er Doc: if this happens again (God forbid it doesn't) and they drag their heels coughing up then maybe taking said tank to their headquarters and aiming the gun at the M.D's office may persaude them? :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Ace idea that Billy!
Either that or we'll just unleash the POLARIS war heads on them!!

Still got two in stock!