breaking bx 16v in nearly mint condition

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

docchevron1472 wrote: Thanks Kitch, I'll endevour to clear a day weekend after next and scoot down in the valver to relieve you of some bits and stick some bank of england gift vouchers in yer sweaty palm if that suits?
Chris carty cartman has beaten me to it but, no you wont!!! Well, it's your life I suppose so do what you want, but in case you'd forgotten like
docchevron1472 wrote:
The Blind Bandit dude wrote:It's easy to underestimate the work done in dismantling a car (Doc makes it look easy with his rugged good looks and sleeked back hair)
Erm, what fricking hair man?! All I can say is, should have gone to SpecSavers!
I did - that's just the problem! :lol:

p.s. I like the way you don't disagree with the rugged good looks bit!!!
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Yeah all good! Whatever suits really. Bumpers etc are here waiting to be made into the first PROPER Ph2 16v estate :lol:

Only problem I've got now is the anti roll bars....how do you get them off? I think back might be unlikely now, but the fronts are hard up against the chassis! Surely don't have to drop the subframe? :shock:
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Don't worry if it's an arse Kitch they ain't desperate or nowt mate :wink:
1990 BX TGD White
cossieboy599

Post by cossieboy599 »

doing well mate

ment to say when i saw you earlyer i am back on the submarines on monday so if you want that shell colected thursday night is the only time i can do it text me mate
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Submarines?
As in boats that go under water using black magic and nuclear stuff?
Cool!

Oh, and Cartman / Bandit, I'm visiting the ever legendary Kitch this Sat morning so will be about the following thingy for the thingy and that with plastic and stuff, with added beer and cake and stuff like.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

okliy dokily freinderino! If you're going to Kitch the Titch this saturday, do you fancy taking an interior to him or can you nay be nuggeted? I could drop it off on Friday to you BUT don't let it all be a PITA for you mate - it's not terribly desperate on my account.
1990 BX TGD White
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Hey! I'm intending to be at Kitch's this coming Saturday too: around midday to 1 pm. Hang around and we can all meet up: Kermit (Phil) will also be there in all likelihood. 8)
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Quick! Look busy! Plip is coming!
Vauxhall apologist.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

cavmad wrote:Quick! Look busy! Plip is coming!
'Ten......shut!' :lol:
chriscarterstevens
BXpert

im a dim-witted idiot!

Post by chriscarterstevens »

doc, just read your post properly, it suggests you are still ok for the weekend of the 7th and 8th feb, not this coming wk end, the next one.

hope this is the case, as thats what ive already bribed my boss to let me have off work! 8)

ignore my stupid pm, maybe bandit can shed some light on whether i am reading the message correctly!

apologies in advance for my complete idiocy!

p.s i am trying to get hold of jaba urgently, everytime i send a pm, it stays in my outbox for days rather than going to my sentbox. is this normal, and does it mean the message has sent or not been sent?

thanks again chaps
Cartman

1985 BX 19 GT
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

p.s i am trying to get hold of jaba urgently, everytime i send a pm, it stays in my outbox for days rather than going to my sentbox. is this normal, and does it mean the message has sent or not been sent?
PMs will stay in your Outbox until the person you sent it to logs on, checks his PMs, then opens that particuklar one!
Sometimes, if someone's Inbox is full, it won't transfer until they make some space for it! Usually it's just a case of waiting for someone to check out their box.....not everyone comes on here every day (unlike others!)
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Hi Chris,
Yeah I rekon that's it mate, if Doc's got his wires crossed don't blame him - he's got a very short attention span! :lol:

You can always visit Bandit land if things TU mate.
1990 BX TGD White
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Eh, I thought you numpties were descending on the palacial cow shit emporium on the 7th?
Unless my very expensive Moonwise calender is shite this weekend is not the 7th of Feb!
Either way, this Saturday I'll be visiting the main man in some little village place that I couldn't find last time!
The following weekend I'll be up the farm battering the shite out of a rusty bus thing thsat I foolishly bought (actually I love it to bits)...
So, yeah, whatever!
Erm, you can drop an interior off for Kitch if you like Bandit, but I'm not going to be able to get to the farm before I go to Kitch's. But I can deliver it at a later date if that suits all parties?

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Philip Chidlow wrote:Hey! I'm intending to be at Kitch's this coming Saturday too: around midday to 1 pm. Hang around and we can all meet up: Kermit (Phil) will also be there in all likelihood. 8)
Tea and biscuits like civilised gentle folk
or beer and pie like MEN!?

Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Tea and Pie? :D