Free CRT TV

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

/\ you forgot football coverage which gets more airtime on BBC news than the recent fighting in Gaza, then there's MOTD and MOTD2 :x
MULLEY wrote:Sorry guys anything less than 42 inches just isnt worth watching :lol:

I've had my rear projection for over 5 years, no probs so far....

Ahem :oops: I wouldn't know about the 42" thing but it was the fella who fixed my TV who was saying how short lived the LCD and Plasma TVs were, but not the rear projections, they seemed ok longevity wise. There was a huge rear projection thing there about 5 foot long (seriously) but a projection bulb had failed at the cost of £300 replacement!!!
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

BX Bandit wrote:/\ you forgot football coverage which gets more airtime on BBC news than the recent fighting in Gaza, then there's MOTD and MOTD2 :x
MULLEY wrote:Sorry guys anything less than 42 inches just isnt worth watching :lol:

I've had my rear projection for over 5 years, no probs so far....

Ahem :oops: I wouldn't know about the 42" thing but it was the fella who fixed my TV who was saying how short lived the LCD and Plasma TVs were, but not the rear projections, they seemed ok longevity wise. There was a huge rear projection thing there about 5 foot long (seriously) but a projection bulb had failed at the cost of £300 replacement!!!
What you talking about?? MOTD is one of the best things on the telly, and its on once a week on Saturday nights :lol:

I'd rather watch that than watch a load of war in a country no where near ours in which we have no real right to push anyone around. News is just depressing!
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)