bx td tzd hurricane 1796cc for sale still got tax and mot.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

docchevron1472 wrote:Kitch's valver is definitley in one piece, I drove it last weekend!

Given impending family situation I rather Kitch wants something more modern with airbags and stuff.
Actually it nearly isn't....went to the garage today to get abott's interior and stuff and something ehavy has fallen off the shelf and landed on the wing, causing major dentage :x

Next time you break a red'un mate, I'll cross your palm for a pair of good vings!
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Bugger!
Er, I do have a pair of P2 red front wings, they aint uber red, but I've no doubt they'll polish up?
Yours if you need them mate.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

I don't mind having a go, its the dents that ruin mine! Don't have to be ph2, I can take the spats off mine and re-drill the holes if needed

Sorry about O/T!!! Good car, someone buy it :lol:

RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

KITCH Wrote:-

Actually it nearly isn't....went to the garage today to get abott's interior and stuff and something ehavy has fallen off the shelf and landed on the wing, causing major dentage :x

Next time you break a red'un mate, I'll cross your palm for a pair of good vings!

WHAT A GREAT SHAME :!: I scrapped TWO PAIRS of MK 2 front wings only just last week #-o one pair were RED and the other pair were METALLIC RED :!:
I still have Individual wings ! I have a pair in white and a pair in metallic grey MK2, And TWO pairs of MK1 wings in Light Metallic Blue.
If you need Black ones MK2 I'll take them off my 17 TGD, these will be getting weighed in in the next few days along with the 3 full sets of doors Red, White, Metallic Grey all MK 2 , I may have one or 2 electric window door motors from MK 1's if you need one :!:

Also IF YOU need any other ^^bx> items please ask ME first (Don't ask JEEVES ) PM me :!:

I don't want crazy prices for my items I only want a 'Reasonable amount' as I've dried stored most of them :!:
Please be quick as already stated I really can't hang on to my ^^bx> stuff much longer :cry: its ALL got to go VERY soon to meet it maker :!:

Link to more details:- http://bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9885 :!:

Thanks. ^^ ^^
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Sorry yes offtop:c
Whilst I was typing up my last post in response to what KITCH had intially written @ 8:40 pm I then hit the submit button.
I then took a look at the actual Forum listing again and saw that KITCH had posted again @ 11:32 pm and stated offtop:c , So full apologies :!:

But going back KITCH's comment to the 1769cc TURBO lump on MPG figures !

Yes if I hoofed the accelerator hard I used to get approx, 40-45 MPG out my 17DTR (I think that had a Bosch Injector pump on it) but if your a bit more light footed I easily got 48-52MPG around town (But not long stationary traffic) and best ever on a run was 62 MPG.

Now on the TZD I had, that had a Lucas injector pump on it .
Well and as for the performance it was absolutely mental, it was so much quicker than the DTR and best of all that was much better on MPG.
Hoofing it was approx. 44-47 MPG, Around town approx. 50-55 MPG. and 65 MPG was a easily achievable on a run and the best ever on a run I ever achieved was 72 MPG amazing !

So don't miss out on STAVY's offer of this nice example of a TZD HURRICANE :!:

If I was looking at purchasing another ^^bx> in a DIESEL this would be at the top of the list.

So as KITCH said
Good car, someone buy it :!:

and hopefully it should put a :D on your face :!:
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Kitch wrote:I don't mind having a go, its the dents that ruin mine! Don't have to be ph2, I can take the spats off mine and re-drill the holes if needed

I've only got valver wings mate, although I lied, they're P1 wings, so the spats would have to be swopped anyway..

Either way, if you want them their yours gratis.

Also back O/T.
Yes, looks like an ok car, but worried about the wonky front end, but it could be nothing.
Hurricanes are getting very rare now, so someone should buy it pronto.

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
stavy

Post by stavy »

:? the front bumper is giving a few of people a worry, i can confirm the black grill is a bit wonky in the first pic, so please look at the next pic's please, nothing is broke on the front bumper or grill. also the grill is not loose oranything. thanls lynn :roll:

docchevron1472 wrote:
Kitch wrote:I don't mind having a go, its the dents that ruin mine! Don't have to be ph2, I can take the spats off mine and re-drill the holes if needed

I've only got valver wings mate, although I lied, they're P1 wings, so the spats would have to be swopped anyway..

Also back O/T.
Yes, looks like an ok car, but worried about the wonky front end, but it could be nothing.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

It's not a worry really, more that aside from the grill the headlamps look a tad off line aswell.
Has it has a small tap in the front at some stage?
It could be nothing though, the front end of a BX is made of cheese.
Either way, it's easy enough to straighten it up and it certainly wouldn't put me off buying it if I wanted it. alas I have far too much stuff already, but it's a rare car, looks good overall and someone should buy it.

Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

docchevron1472 wrote:

Also back O/T.
Aslong as they aren't dented, then thanks very much mate! I have lots of polish so pink is no problem!

Just a bit scared about what I'll find underneath!

Anyone bought this car yet?

Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Kitch wrote:Anyone bought this car yet?
Sorry to take this a little off topic but is that your car in your avatar, and where can you get yellow fogs? I liek.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Kitch, it sounds like, in your heart of hearts, you want it yourself. It might not set the road alight, but think of the money you'll save not buying a ST200. And think how much more cool you'll be. :D
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Tourist wrote:
Sorry to take this a little off topic but is that your car in your avatar, and where can you get yellow fogs? I liek.
I have yellow fogs too. Simple solution I used a heavy duty self-adhesive film I got off eBay. It also helps protect the glass. Wasn't too expensive and was easy to apply.
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Philip Chidlow wrote:
Tourist wrote:
I have yellow fogs too. Simple solution I used a heavy duty self-adhesive film I got off eBay. It also helps protect the glass. Wasn't too expensive and was easy to apply.
Cheers I might do that :)
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

I painted mine.

Phil: I don't wanna be cool. I want to go fast and get staff discount on spares at work :lol:

And have airbags, side impact beams, more modern crumple zones etc etc....

But if I were to buy a BX TD, which I wouldn't, I'd buy one of these bad boys.

That interior fabric was only used in the Hurricane and......the early Xantia VSX (depending on exterior colour). Eh? Liking the analness? :lol:

stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Oi! Woman! Can you be tempted away from that rusty yellow thing with no brakes towards this?