my new 16tsx

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
350ci muppet
Confirmed BX'er

my new 16tsx

Post by 350ci muppet »

hey im new to the forum and thought i'd show my previous and new cars

my 14 st tropez (gearbox went bang)

this is the new one
now sports some 15x7 5 spoke compo's and a momo wheel waiting for clutch rear arm bearing and service. and an exhaust lol.

although the bloke i bought it from said there was no problems apart from a cracked screen the clutch has had it the radius arm is well hanging rear brakes are shot and rot in the boot floor. its bloody clean outside and inside so happy with the 150 i paid could have benn worse lol plus since i got rid of the others ive been craving.

hope you like
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

That looks like the from medway Citroen? anyway, a nice car and good on you for saving it. What did you do with the TE? Reason I ask I see it has the wider black steel wheels on it and im after a set.
350ci muppet
Confirmed BX'er

Post by 350ci muppet »

it looks like the one from meadway because it is lol. it has got 3 black wheels on it and one on the spare but there not the same unfortunatly has one old bx wheel with no holes one with kinda slotted holes and 2 with bout 10 or 12 little holes like my old gti if there any use you can have them as i wont use them. i ran xantia wheels on my old white bx with xantia brakes.
350ci muppet
Confirmed BX'er

Post by 350ci muppet »

and to answer your question properly the te was scrapped
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

I notice both of your BX's are debadged at the back. They look kinda bare. :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Way2go wrote:I notice both of your BX's are debadged at the back. They look kinda bare. :wink:
I noticed that too, and I rather like it. Citroen were not using the world's most attractive typeface in the 90s!
350ci muppet
Confirmed BX'er

Post by 350ci muppet »

yea they are i done it on the white one purly because the badges were manky and much prefer it like that plus keeps people guessing what it is i couldnt beleive how many people ask me what it is. plus it made the white one quite unexpected to young chavs as it had ax gt twin choke carb on it and made a massive difference with the ladders i had on the roof made quite a gd sleeper for a 1400
Matt H
1K Away

Post by Matt H »

I do like the look of the white one. I had a 14 for my first car... brilliant. Shame you scrapped it, as I would have had the 2 drivers side doors off you :lol:

Good luck with the 16 TXS... Must be nice to have central locking at last :wink:
350ci muppet
Confirmed BX'er

Post by 350ci muppet »

the white one was fairly rotten underneath and it did have central locking electric windows when i got it i gutted it and completely changed the interior to identical to the silver one.