BX dashboard: free!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

BX dashboard: free!

Post by cavmad »

I still have a dashboard here for a BX. I honestly don't know if it's grey or black (I can't tell :oops: ) and it's just the shell with no glovebox. Seems to be in good order and might help someone out. Free of charge and collection only.
In the spirit of the club I don't expect to see this advertised for sale anywhere if some freeloader or other takes it, even if they travel 279 miles to get here.
I really do have it and I really do want to give it away and if anyone thinks this is a wind up they can piss off.
Feel free to add daft comments if neccessary, I promise not to go whining to Ellevie about it if you do, and I promise you I know the difference between banter and bullying.
Oh one more thing if you would like to level any abuse at me please feel free to do so on this thread as a) you'll get it back (on this thread) and b) I won't answer any pms as that's how we do things now it seems.

I did have one or two other BX bits kicking about and if I find them they'll be f-o-c too, possibly there's a jack there and also I did have some GTi clocks but no promises until I do/do not find them.
Vauxhall apologist.
350ci muppet
Confirmed BX'er

Post by 350ci muppet »

could you find out if it is black please and where abouts are you
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I shall do my best and I am in Chester, Cheshire.
Vauxhall apologist.
350ci muppet
Confirmed BX'er

Post by 350ci muppet »

ok mate dont worry thats a bit far im down in essex

cheers for the reply
Paul
chriscarterstevens
BXpert

Post by chriscarterstevens »

hi billy

if you can lay your hands on them the gti clocks would be greatly appreciated 8)

chris
Cartman

1985 BX 19 GT