Hatchback breaking for spares.Loads of good parts...

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Hatchback breaking for spares.Loads of good parts...

Post by cavmad »

...as above, reluctantly the petrol hatchback is going to be broken for spares unles someone wants to save it.
Too good to break/scrap in my opinion, if you have a 1.6 petrol engine it would be a cracking car.
Very nice bodywork in dark metallic (almost black) grey and interior is mint: black with grey pinstripes.
Gearbox is reserved at the moment but everything else availabe, I can remove some parts and deliver or post out if wanted. Has towbar, electric sunroof etc and rear spoiler.
Would really like it to go to someone who would do it up: it does run but requires either replacement engine or headgasket and probably a skim too.
Offers for parts or whole car welcome, could possibly deliver complete car at extra cost.
Vauxhall apologist.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Pm sent cavmad
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
Terry Brooks
BXpert
Location: No 1 at the end of the bar .....@Milton Arms,Rotherham

Post by Terry Brooks »

Hi Cav ....PM sent in case you're breaking it for spares.
T.
Dont let the 2CV fool you,I'm not a hippy,I like violence
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Replies sent gents!
Vauxhall apologist.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

OK folks, planning to start stripping it next weekend, sooner if I can get the space and time. I`ll p.m the people whom pm`d me and let them know when said parts are off and ready to go. If anyone else wants anything please let me know, cheers.
Vauxhall apologist.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

i'll give you £1.60 for the steering wheel centre IF its the one with the red background to the chevrons.
Over and out from me
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Ian, can`t remember offhand but will check for you and let you know. It`s just a matter of clearing one of the garages at the moment then getting time to strip it. Bought/given another three cars this weekend and have another coming as soon as I can get it (none of them BX`s unfortunately :cry: ) so a bit pushed at the moment.
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

its got black chevrons!

But i have spare lil chevrons if you wanna swap the black for a red?

Can you save the front bumper? And the headlights, the offside indicator, airbox and pipes if there the rectangular airbox, the motors from the windows, centre console with the heater nobs etc, possibly the heater matrix valve, erm, the aerial theres a few other bits if i can remember!

Dependant on how my exam goes on tuesday i might come over and gather parts (bring tools witll take off anything you want! There going back onto your ex car (bar the bumper and wing) will bring cash or beers, might have some Belgian speciasl about!

Anythign you cant store i can probably catalogue and store, if you want to same that interior then i know a home that can get stored in infinitely!

Bugger it, i'll call you in a minute!
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

If you get time, don't forget to remove the heater blower module. You never know when you're gonna need one.
They think it's all over, it is now!
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

think im off to strip her down on Wednesday, im stressed and need a revision from exams so it will be VERY stripped, not one sticky label left on it i promise!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Cheers Vanny, will get garage sorted this morning and put it in there. I think I may have some window motors on my spare white doors btw. A hand removing towbar, or at least the electrics, would be greatly appreciated!
Vauxhall apologist.
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

A hand removing towbar, or at least the electrics, would be greatly appreciated!

Certainly would! :)

Ian
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

:D I thankyou! I`m going to do my absolute best to start stripping tomorrow afternoon and Thursday afternoon and probably the weekend. Might get some parts off Friday morning but a pressing meeting with the local auctions and a fist full of dollars takes precedent!
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

bugger off billy, it will be done by 2pm tomorrow, if there is anything bolted down i'll eat my car whole :D

I've erm misplaced my phone Cavmad so i wont be calling this evening! Will be round as early as i can, can you PM a callable number for the missus or remind me which button to press on the intercom!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

On it`s way Vanny.
Vauxhall apologist.