Round the back

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Round the back

Post by docchevron »

This very eve, about 2020hours I spotted a rather red looking TZD break, with sunroof and front fogs round the back of the bus station in Cannon Street.
I then followed said car along to the centre. I mean, I wasn't stalking it, I just happened to be driving the bus the same way at the same time, where I spied that the O/S trail light, stop light and number plate light were all U/S.
Reg was K49 AUD, looked half tidy and even had Z trims, surely someone from here?
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Also out of Road Tax, unless it's just been re-taxed and the DVLAs computer ain't been updated yet! :shock:
The vehicle details for K49 AUD are:

Date of Liability 01 05 2009
Date of First Registration 17 05 1993
Year of Manufacture 1993
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1769CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Heavy Oil
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire
Vehicle Colour RED
Vehicle Type Approval null
Might be asking for a pull from plod, with those (possibly unaware) faults!
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

mountainmanUK wrote:Also out of Road Tax, unless it's just been re-taxed and the DVLAs computer ain't been updated yet! :shock:
Ah, but as their on-site disclaimer goes..........
DVLA wrote:Please be aware that if the vehicle has recently been relicensed or a SORN declared, these details may not yet be updated on the vehicle record.
A system works as fast as it's slowest part (usually human) :roll:
1991 BX19GTi Auto