BX 17 TZD Hurricane

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
roody262
Confirmed BX'er

BX 17 TZD Hurricane

Post by roody262 »

Here are a few pics of my BX Hurricane. The car is currently on the road but is in need of a little TLC, the boot floor needs welding and the exhaust is currently tied up and it could do with a good clean inside!

Anyway, what do you think? I will try and get some more, better quality, pictures to add to this thread.

Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Good looking BX. Get the welding done and give it a clean and you'll be driving round in a desirable BX indeed. Nice with the 16v Speedlines too. 8)
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Hurricane
BXpert

Post by Hurricane »

Nice looking Hurricane. :) Like the wheels, I think ours would suit those!

Did every Hurricane have a sunroof deflector on because apart from the 2 we've had everyone I've seen has one on!
K BX 19 TXD
J BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
J BX TZD Turbo
roody262
Confirmed BX'er

Post by roody262 »

Sorted out some of the rust on the door seals today. I used kurust, seemed to do the trick, heres the result...

Before...
During...
After...

Welding still needs doing, hope that will happen in the next week or so. The exhaust clanging against the spare wheel bracket is getting annoying, does anyone know how this bracket comes off? Looks as though it needs some TLC.