red Bx estate2.1 d12 in progressss (Romania)

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

My front bumper is kind of dead .. is cracked , so it was a good thing to start experimenting with melted plastic... and other stuff... this is the result !
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Citroen BX Estate turbo d12
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

:-reindeer
needs a lot of work but... it is ok for now ... what i`m trying to achieve is a clean look .. in my opinion... that`s the only thing that suits the lines of the bx! also the rims will be painted gris anthracit ! hope in a month or 2 .. i will change the headgasket , and upgrade the turbo at 1.0 bar or 1.1 and the reset the fuel settings... and then i hope to see some results !
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

now i hope the easter bunny gets me a metallic head gasket ! so i can up the turbo presure ! and more (for now i`m searching for a bigger intercooler :twisted: )
I had a problem with the bumper (it was broken ) so i took it down for repair !
The car is going good so far ... no big problems :roll: the interior will be gone ! and oher minor stuff... the car is on diet ! and it will be drag purpose only :wink:

Image[/
Jeth
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Jeth »

I don't think you need metallic headgasket just yet.. Bigger turbo helps with headgasket problems.. If you put too much boost on a small turbo, it will kill it for sure, trust me I know :D
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

:D well ! the turbo on the 2.1 is big enough ! it needs a bigger intercooler and a good exhaust to work fine at 1.3 bar ! now i`m with the stock intercooler so i will run at 1.0 1.1 bar ! i don`t wanna push it over the limit to soon ! :wink: hope it will be fine
the metallic headgasket is just in case! it does nothing bad :D
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

The car is rebuild ... the engine suffered a rebuild ,new head,bigger admision and exhaust(in the head) ,new metallic headgasket ,nea HP mount , new hp new almost everything :D the presure in turbo is just under 1 bar ... today i finished (yet) the fuel configuration ! it pulls like crazy ! i tought it was great before.. the engine mods ! but now... it is just great :D now i am in search of a proper gearbox...
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

few minor changes ;D

unfortunetly .. the clutch and the gearbox.. are starting to work bad .. so my 0-100 km/h it`s getting worst ! well .. now i`am searching for a new gearbox :-[
this it how it goes for now
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Looks better with that bumper on!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

should look a lot better when i`ll paint the whole car :lol:
this is an ideea !

Last edited by mihaistan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

:shock: :!: Whoa! 8) :shock: :shock: :shock:

I assume it's not Photoshopped? :?
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

no! it is a red 16 v stock ! only the twist on the bumpers .. ! form NZ .. can i put the lunk here?
www.fastfrogs.co.nz ! you need an account to see the topics ! also .. a citroen gs turbo is there as well :D nice cars!
some photos from today !

Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

mihaistan wrote:should look a lot better when i`ll paint the whole care :lol:
this is an ideea !

OMG do it!!!
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

unfortunetly .. first to come.. is the gearbox.. and then the intercooler ! (performance has priority :twisted: ) ! i hope i can get these 2 done.. this year ! if i don`t sell the car ! (i really want a cx gti turbo 8) i`m sure it will not be as fast as the bx .. but .. there is something about the cx that makes me want one ----^ )
mihaistan
BXpert

Post by mihaistan »

unfortunetly , a taxi driver hit me ! on the right ! he went on the red light ! and hit me.. tried to avoid him.. but ... any way.. he got no licence for 2 months .. but the ugly part is that he .. didn`t give me his asurance .. so i can not repair my car :roll: now i have to go to court ! to give me money from his own pocket ! (90% of romanian people are DUMB!)
So my car suffered:
front bumper
headlamp
right wing
right rim
and other minor stuff :?
just when i got my bumper finished !
my friends held me .. :)) if they didn`t .. i think i would of killed him by now :oops: wish i never had to live in this dacia loving country !: (and yes.. a dacia hit me .. the proud mark of the country)