James' BX

Tell us about life with your BX, or indeed life in general!
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Right I don't expect a reply but is there anyone near me who would be willing to help with the white car so I can sell it. I expect the answers NO but thought I could try.
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Grey one needs to go, see for sale section.
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

The grey BX is being used as a bin by the scrap yard, I found that quite fitting. Anyway, TZD has mot again as from today, only needed a side light bulb!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Glad to hear about the new MOT. Nice one.
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

TZD sold today, needs a clean but hopefully you'll be hearing more about it from the new owner.

So no more BXs for me ... might stick with French cars, but looking at some German alternatives (not Polos) for a change. Might have to get another French car though as they will always be cheaper and money is short ...
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Keep in touch James, youve not had much luck but maybe when your older and more experienced you can have another try at BX ownership!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

Roverman wrote:maybe when your older and more experienced you can have another try at BX ownership!
Not unless 1) there aren't any around in a few years or 2) they reach "classic" status, and I can't afford one! :lol: and they're only going to get older, and less reliable, so I don't think I'll have another. It's been fun though, and not. Mostly not. :)