TIDY TGE

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
tim leech

TIDY TGE

Post by tim leech »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-CITROEN-BX-1 ... dZViewItem

Like the colour!

Cheao ruanabout for someone! no pas tho!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Oh no! It`s local to me and potentially cheap.

Deep breaths...calm down Billy, you have enough already. Remember what the therapist said. Remember what your neighbours think. Remember what your missus thinks. Remember what the bank manager said.
Oh sod it, I`m going to bed before the inevitable happens and I ask them a silly question and end up going to buy it. Somebody stop me!
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Well if u do you will earn our respect and admoration! I get paid soon which is not good!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I am sorely tempted but nearly three here, another due to be collected any day soon and maybe even two more (though not for me!) on the way I can`t do it. No, really I can`t. I mean, how many do I want? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Vauxhall apologist.
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Post by mnde »

Think of it this way - no FDV or power steering ram to go wrong.

I say again, who needs PAS? It's nice, but it wouldn't stop me buying a minty low-mileage BX14 that didn't have it, if the car was a cracker.

Saying that I've got very used to the GSA steering, which is rather heavy at parking speeds. Good for the old 'ceps :D

Mark.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I joined the gym again today as im not as slim as I was £41 a month, that could buy me a few bxs if i saved it for a year! Try driving a V8 Rover P6 without PAS! Now thats heavy! :shock:
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Post by mnde »

cavmad wrote:I am sorely tempted but nearly three here, another due to be collected any day soon and maybe even two more (though not for me!) on the way I can`t do it. No, really I can`t. I mean, how many do I want? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Somebody needs a straitjacket! :wink:

How about we have a BX Rally round at Billy's BX Museum. It would make for a fair old contingent, seeing as he has almost half a small field full already, and it looks set to grow :D

Mark
OwenS
BXpert

Post by OwenS »

Its identical to mine. Also like mine, on documentation its a 14RE yet on tail its 14TGE. I really don't notice the steering being at all heavy, and as said there is less to go wrong!!
2007 Sportka