My Bx

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

If you get them out in one piece and dont want them I expect quite a few people would be happy to pay the postage back to the UK! I like them myself as its something that other cars dont have.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
djm666
BXpert

bx trims

Post by djm666 »

i have a couple of them in another bx i am now scrapping. and i will get to it with a knife this weekend, and if i get them out i will post to uk yes. they seemed to be more comon over here. i dont want anything for them and the exchange rate is in your favour. so postage will work out cheap. i only remember the trims from my dads old digit he had yonks ago.lol. he replaced them with the solid colour ones. i have found some solid ones on a car a bloke here is breaking. and now trying to get the whole interior for mine, as my interior is blue.not so good.
David Musk

TXD Turbo 92
4X4 Estate 90
CX25GTi Turbo 85
DFF53
Confirmed BX'er

Post by DFF53 »

Not from the black one on trademe is it?
Grenouille Rouge
djm666
BXpert

Post by djm666 »

no that has grey interior. the cx on trailer is 1977 2400 pallas. was stripped to a shell and scrapped. i am getting solid rear quaters soon with a bit of luck. and yes they are in good nick not crazed at all. when i get them out i will let everybody know.
David Musk

TXD Turbo 92
4X4 Estate 90
CX25GTi Turbo 85