Posting pictures

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

Nice one Mat,

great cars, not driven mine since before Christmas as had the odd issue with bat going flat all the time but now sorted. Had a nice drive from the Mot garage, dog puking on the back seat didnt help though but as its not a brand new motor it isnt the end of the world.
I really like the long drives down to Cornwall from Sussex when i can, eats up the miles.

Andy
Defender110
Over 2k
My Cars: Land Rover Discovery Series 1 200tdi 3 door
Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5
2020 Fiat Panda cross 4x4 twin air.

Post by Defender110 »

''At least she is now visible but please dont ask about the yellow bits.
cheers
Andy''

you can't leave it there mate!

What about the yellow bits Andy?

Come on guys you all might be good at it but it is still a very complicated way of showing piccies.
Kevan
1997 Mercedes C230 W202
2003 Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5 - Daily driver / hobby days and camping.
1993 Land Rover Discovery 200tdi Series 1 3 door - in need of TLC
2020 Fiat Panda 4x4 Cross Twin Air.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Defender110 wrote:Come on guys you all might be good at it but it is still a very complicated way of showing piccies.
Talk to the developers of phpBB forum software then. Certainly every forum I'm a member of has a similar method of displaying pictures.

Also, having the images hosted on Photobucket or somewhere similar is a major benefit for the forum, as it means the traffic associated with the images isn't a load on the BXclub server, and constant image-loads can be a major part of bandwidth useage.

The system as it stands is effective and beneficial. It's also really not hard.
this might be a signature
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

I'm interested in the yellow bits too?

It could be an early Banksy...