Spotted on ebay 17Tzd

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
richardd1652
1K Away

Post by richardd1652 »

Good news,at last its gone to an enthusiast not a dead beat wanting cheap transport and killing it!!
Richard.
1985 MK1 BX Digit
1986 MK1 BX Leader
1988 19RD
1983 Tin Snail
Chris Abbott
BXpert

Post by Chris Abbott »

Yeah!
That looked like a real good motor, youll have to know how it drove back, and did you find any problems?
billvin

I bought that 17tzd and drove it home

Post by billvin »

Hi Everybody,
Well, it drove home like a dream with my partner following me in our mark one Xantia 1.9td I was going up hills without having to change down whilst my partner behind was having one hell of a time keeping up with me.
The Bx feels really tight and precise, just one problem I found on the way home the ABS light came on, I will have to find out where the fault is with that, and the second fault is the glove box retaining clip has lost its screw so I will be looking for another one of those.
I have this evening taken off the sun roof add on wind deflector and given it a damned good clean as well as using colour restorer on the bonnet to bring the paint lustre back to life, I had to stop due to a massive thunder storm and down pour but managed to carry on as soon as i was able to do so.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Fantastic. Let us know how it settles into its new home. :)
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Welcome to the club, looks like you got a good buy!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....