Red txd Break at Tescos Gillingham

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
scarecrow

Red txd Break at Tescos Gillingham

Post by scarecrow »

I flashed to let him out and the geezer didn't even acknowledge me, just pulled out and drove off. Tsk that's the only one I've seen being driven in months.

So, if you're the old bloke with a greying quiff - just say hello!
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

I believe Oscar drives Tom's old "groliffe" Red TZD Break in those parts. :) But you say it was a TXD so.................
1991 BX19GTi Auto
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Way2go wrote:I believe Oscar drives Tom's old "groliffe" Red TZD Break in those parts. :) But you say it was a TXD so.................
No it was definitely not Oscar, he hasn't got a quiff :wink:
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Hmmm. That might be the same one I saw near Chatham yesterday morning! Didn't catch the model, but it was an older owner in a (very) red estate. Double spotted?
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Small World.

The bloke did look as if he might come from Chatham - it's always been a hotbed of Teddyboyism.

My mind has drifted to, if he's not an enthusiast, how can I negotiate his car away from him?

Btw, there's another red txd or tzd about in Medway belonging to Jehovah John :wink: He's an oldish chap but so smartly turned out and clean looking that you could eat your dinner off of him - pure within, pure without I suppose.