Spotted! Black 16V with a red front bumper inside it!

Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Spotted! Black 16V with a red front bumper inside it!

Post by cavmad »

The other night coming back from work a black 16V (which I`m sure I`ve seen before) with a red front bumper inside the car at the A56/A41 Hoole roundabout in Chester, close to M53.
One of Vanny`s mates perhaps? Talking of which anyone seen or heard from Vanny recently? If you`re out there mate get in touch please!
Vauxhall apologist.
Cornishbx16v
BXpert

Post by Cornishbx16v »

there are three blck 16v's i know of that are part of the club, one is mine and it definately wanst me but i think it may have been jezzie?? or tonym, i know jezzie has a bumper he is waiting for??? will ask next time i speak to him! :D
Timmo.

After all I AM CORNISH!!!!

www.bx16v.com
www.bx16v.co.uk/forum
www.bx16valve.co.uk
Geoffrey Gould
BXpert

Black 16V

Post by Geoffrey Gould »

Must have been a coinsidence, or maybe not, my son Chris picked up a red bumper, wings etc. from Vanny and would have used the M56? M6,M5 etc. In the afternoon. Black 16V "H" reg.
Cheers.
Geoff.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Could be! He was leaving Chester and about half a mile from the M53 and about 3 miles from the M56. Can`t remember what day it was sorry, possibly Monday about 5.10pm?
I was going to wave but was busy concentrating at the roundabout.
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

would have been sunday and i put money on it being Chris!

Did you spot a bonnet and a couple of bumpers perhaps?

I cant see it being anyone else and i suspect that given the directions i gave to chris from mine there is everychance he got them wrong and shot through to chester instead of cutting over to the M53 and then to the M56!

That said, Chris got to me from Bristol via liverpool city centre so ANYTHING is possible (though pretty good going without a map)!