1.4 TE Rendevous BX for Sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
0885Richard

1.4 TE Rendevous BX for Sale

Post by 0885Richard »

Hi. I am new to this post and am selling my BX if anyone is interested.
The details are:

Citroen BX TE Rendevous 1.4 1991, unleaded petrol in metallic blue. I am the 3rd owner and it has covered only 91,000 genuine miles. It is a 5 door, manual gearbox and has a cd player and manual sunroof. It has MOT and tax until May 2006. This is a lovely car in good condition, with no rust. The only problem is the driver seat has some damage to the upholstry.

This has been in my family from almost new and has been well looked after and will be missed. However after many years the time has come to move on. I would like it to go to a good home, hence this post.
I am looking at around £300 which I feel is right for this vehicle.
I can be contacted via this post, on e-mail (trickyrc@hotmail.co.uk) or mobile 07810 298605.

I have some picture if anyone would like to see them. Please contact me and I will send them. ( I am new to this so unsure as to how to post pictures)
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Good luck mate, hope it finds a good home, ebay is a uselful way to sell cars aswell as the I think every one on the forum has too many bx's at the moment hence why I cant shift mine! Yous is the lower tax bracket so thats a bonus.