New CV joints and driveshafts.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
handyman

New CV joints and driveshafts.

Post by handyman »

Whilst ferreting around the back of the garage for parts for the Xantia, I came across three new BX CV joint kits, complete with gaiters and the original type clips, still in plastic bags. I cannot guarantee they are OE or pattern, though. £25.00 each, plus postage. Open to offers.

I've also found a couple of new driveshafts that my bruvver says are for a BX, but he cannot remember which model. Might be for a 1.9GT as he did own one of those amongst others. PM me with info and I'll try and find out what they are. Open to offers.

I also have a pile of 14" & 15" steel rims, some with tyres and some without. Tyres range from new to downright illegal! :shock:

Handyman
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Location might be useful, especially for the wheels/tyres...

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

If you have any other GT parts I may be interested!

Thanks
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
handyman

Post by handyman »

Location is East Sussex, but all the parts can be posted or sent by FCF Couriers.

Tim, I've not found any GT specific parts, but as my bruvver is an inveterant squirrel, I'm bound to find more parts he has deposited in my garage.

I do have other new Citroen parts, specifically for Xantias and CXs, especially sensors, etc. If these X-ref to BX let me know and I'll see what I have got.

H