Bonett in dark blue

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Alastair
BXpert

Bonett in dark blue

Post by Alastair »

Am looking for a bonnet with good paintwork in dark blue non metallic...I am based in North Staffordshire...Its for a 1991 car if it matters!!
MAny thanks
Bx turbo diesel 1989
Bx 1.9 Rd estate 1989
Citroen Light 15 1952
Bx 17 TZD diesel turbo 1992
Xantia 1.8 16v
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: Bonett in dark blue

Post by RxBX »

Alastair wrote:Am looking for a bonnet with good paintwork in dark blue non metallic...I am based in North Staffordshire...Its for a 1991 car if it matters!!
MAny thanks
Hi Alastair,
What matters if its a short nosed or long nosed type you need and then if you have a preference for one made from steel or plastic ?

I take it that its for you (and possibly for your TZD as that's the nearest to 1991 in your signature list) or is for someone else ?

If its for the TZD your requirement will be for a short-nosed one preferably with all the inter-cooler ducting on the underside (I have one but its in White and a plastic type) which was removed from a TZD, comes complete with the sound insulation/ducting !

If its a long nosed type you need I have one in Black (also in plastic) which was removed from a 17 TGD and comes with the underside insulation.

The Black would obviously be easier to spray back to the solid shade of Dark Blue, also with it being the plastic type you could easily trim it down to make into a short nosed type (if that was the requirement) ?

Send me a PM if I can be of help, or if anyone else needs one of the above please let me know (But that would be after giving Alastair first dibs of course) :wink:

Collection only on this as its far to big/expensive to Courier, unless you want to pay them !

:)